Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get scared when a gay guy checks you out or hits on you?Does it make you angry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been hit on by a guy once in the past and i handled it poorly in all honesty. It caught me by surprise as i was not in a gay bar .

Comment

To the TS

If your getting hit on by gays it's probably because your giving them a vibe that makes them think you want it or its ok.

You've already said you like it so I think you need a good look I'm the mirror. You have some feelings deep down that you aren't mentioning.

Comment

I think my work buddy might be gay. It's actually extremely creepy.

I found out he smoked bud, so instantly we became friends. But lately he's been doing nothing about talking about girls he banged and being really graphic with it, and he keeps calling me to hang out with him, I'm wondering when he gets the to do all the **** in these stories lol. I smoked with him a couple times because his place is always stocked with food and he had real dro

When i don't answer him he gets really sad and mad the next time i see him... it's really weird. I hope he's not gay. If he is gay I might have to choke a ***** lol
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-30-2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
          It doesn't bother me when that happens. I think there might be something wrong with me.

Comment

Only men who aren't comfortable with their own sexuality are scared or angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
              Only men who aren't comfortable with their own sexuality are scared or angry.
              I don't know man, what if a gay person sneaks his way into your life, falling in love with you under your nose. And then one night when you're drunk or something, he rapes you, or puts a mollie in your drink.

I've heard it happen.

Sometimes fear is useful. It's like a radar, warning you of impending danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                It's happened to me a lot (Vancouver has a high gay population like San Francisco) and I've always taken it as a compliment.

Anyone who is comfortable and confident with his own sexuality is not offended by a gay man finding him attractive.
                Exactly......

Comment

Ts, You just need to Accept your gayness and prepare your anus.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    I don't know man, what if a gay person sneaks his way into your life, falling in love with you under your nose. And then one night when you're drunk or something, he rapes you, or puts a mollie in your drink.

I've heard it happen.

Sometimes fear is useful. It's like a radar, warning you of impending danger.
                    I remember this show called Jenny Jones there was an episode where this gay guy revealed his attraction towards his best friend then his friend ended killing him when they got back home

(here's the story)

http://www.people.com/people/archive...105369,00.html

Comment

Its never happened to me before. Maybe its because I ooze masculine hetrosexuality or maybe I'm just as ugly as f**k!

Comment

Working...
                      X