Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch will get the decision unless Kessler knocks him out. No was Kessler gets a decision in London.

Comment

• I got a feeling Kessler might stop Froch. Gonna be a great fight though really cant wait!

Comment

• Comment

• Kessler is the better fighter overall but he has shown signs of deterioration though in recent fights

one things for sure he has incredible heart and i think it would take alot to stop him his corner may pull him out before that happens he's too much of a warrior as is froch

both fighters have the ability to hurt each other with one punch as was shown in the first fight

should be a good one regardless of Kessler maybe not being in prime as much as Carl is he'll put up a good resistance im sure

i think the cobra wins on points

Comment

• What's the best option for ppv from UK?

Sorry if the question was already asked...

Comment

• I've almost forgotten why this big hype around Froch vs Kessler fight...
              They badly need PPV on Sky!
              This because this very night there's another huge sports event in London, on Wembley Stadium -- namely the UEFA Champions League final match... (i.e. football, or "soccer" for those living in U.S.A)

Comment

• I really like this

b.bimg.dk/node-images/445/6/604x403-c/6445887-kessler-og-froch-indvejning-bt.jpg

Now we all know the "stare down" or "face to face" or whatever you prefer, is about domination. This picture is from when Kessler confronted Froch with "So...you are going to kill me?" ;o)

Froch looks down and in this situation you basically have to ways of interpret this body language 1. submission or 2. guilt.....I'm happy with both.

Not saying a battle is won from this......but it's good sign imo.

Hope Mikkel puts Carls face in the canvas
                Last edited by BoxIsBox; 05-25-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  lucky bastardd!!!!

no way im waiting till hbo puts it on
                  ill have to stream from my android to my tv for this one
                  just need a good link
                  If you have HBO then you won't need a link, cause they're showing it live at 6pm today and then replaying it at 10pm tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                    What about the option of Carl Froch by robbery??
                    Originally posted by Burzum View Post
                    Froch will get the decision unless Kessler knocks him out. No was Kessler gets a decision in London.
                    Judges for this fight will be Carlos Sucre, Jean-Francois Toupin and Adalaide Byrd. Looking at their track records on boxrec :

-Sucre almost always scores fights in favor of the local guy and more often than not, his scores are wider than other judges.

-Same thing for Toupin.

-Byrd is a question mark, she scored Trout/Cotto 11 rounds to 1 for Trout which I think is way too wide, but she was also the only judge to score the Abril/Rios fight for Abril and the Hopkins/Calzaghe fight for Hopkins so she doesn't seem to be corrupt, more like she has her own personal bias.

If there's a bad decision I'm willing to bet Byrd will score it for Kessler while Sucre and Toupin will score it for Froch. We'll see.

Comment

• Anybody feeling Froch may have peaked too early? Feel like he was ready to fight a week ago. Just saying (Hoping?).

Comment

Working...
                      X