Collapse
No announcement yet.

the HW division is bad only to americans and klit-haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been plenty of poor periods of time when the HW division has been bad (including when an American was the champ)

The division just isn't that good right now.

Comment

The Klitschkos are good fighters but the division is weak. This is coming from a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        its only perceived to be bad cause there are no american champions... and cause the klitschkos are the kings of the hw division.. once a american hw becomes champ, or the klitschkos retire, the division will magically become good..
        listen you...
        sir. find one boxing scribe one boxing analysis or one boxing announcer
        or one boxing writer that backs you and other brownshirts high opinion of wlad.
        no one but you kids! for real. no lie.
        you have to stay current of the sweetscience get out of your little mindbox.
        theres more to the game than just posting and listening to other kids that agree with you. realy.
        you saying your shrill speel over and over again does not make it so childman!

Comment

The americans have lost their health. Tme used to be there were less processed foods. People ate from the home or from small businesses.

There was beef in burgers, pork in sausages and tuna in tuna sandwiches.

All that is going with the processed food industry that was hyped up in the USA.

Americans, especially growing up, need to eat some real foods. How much Hambureger Helper and Hot Pockets are your kids eating?

Fake bread and water with a sprinkle of meat flavour just so your brain thinks it gets some meat.

No wonder you got no heavyweights. You don't eat properly.

Never mind exercise.
          Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-11-2010, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Man just enjoy the Klits of you like them but please dont act like these guys are beating world class heavies.
            Yeah, I mean I pretty much agree. Guys like Valuev, Ruiz, Chagaev were at one point in the top of the division. That is just plain sad. I'm one of these people who give the Klits their just due, but at the same time I don't overly praise them either. An old out of shape Lennox Lewis already beat the best bro even though I do think Vitali had some disadvantages in that fight too.

Comment

Wlad and Vitali are good fighters, but the division does suck. Stop crying.

Comment

that is the truth.....

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  LOL, when Chris Byrd was considered the best HW in the world, I can assure you Americans still thought it was an awful division.

please explain.
                  If the Klitschkos were black, would you like them better? Be HONEST.

I know from your posts you are really into black dudes.

There's an openly gay guy at the company I work for, our accountant, who has a poster of Muhammed Ali in his office. He's really into black guys (his long-time gay partner is black).

I'm not knocking your lifestyle, but I'm getting a bit tired of you bashing and discrediting European boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
                    Wlad and Vitali are good fighters, but the division does suck.
                    That's what Heeb 13, Teddy Atlas, Al Bernstein and Max Kellerman keep saying OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

That's a slimey way of discrediting the Klitschkos, isn't it?

You just can't let people believe a white boxer is any good, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                      If the Klitschkos were black, would you like them better? Be HONEST.

I know from your posts you are really into black dudes.

There's an openly gay guy at the company I work for, our accountant, who has a poster of Muhammed Ali in his office. He's really into black guys (his long-time gay partner is black).

I'm not knocking your lifestyle, but I'm getting a bit tired of you bashing and discrediting European boxers.
                      Tunney, I really dont get you. youre just one weird son of a ***** sometimes, which is sad since you actually are an avid boxing fan.

I discredit ****ty fighters like Senchenko and dislike cherry pickers like Erdie, but conversely credit fighters like Wladimir and Jan Zaveck and also have expressed open dislike for cherry pickers like Berto and Mundine. how in the hell do I dislike Europeans?

youre the same person who suggests that certain European posters are 'in disguise' Americans, just because they dont think the same way as you.

I seriously doubt anyone else on this forum thinks Im biased towards black fighters, especially considering Im white.

Comment

Working...
                      X