Collapse
No announcement yet.

at work..damn can someone keep me updated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was actually a triangle choke. he got it with 2 minutes left in the 5th. it was ****in crazy.

Comment

**** you should've been..I know I was getting pissed at how Sonnen was controlling the entire fight. He was catching him on their feet from and controlling the **** out of Silva on the ground...He made 1 mistake and Silva jumped on it.

You gotta give it up to both fighters though. Silva never gave up and stayed throwing elbows and punches from his back and Sonnen stayed relentless.

Comment

dana white actually walked in the octagon to hand the belt to silva this time.

with that said, couture-toney is in 3 weeks mutha ****as!!!

its on lets go!

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          **** you should've been..I know I was getting pissed at how Sonnen was controlling the entire fight. He was catching him on their feet from and controlling the **** out of Silva on the ground...He made 1 mistake and Silva jumped on it.

You gotta give it up to both fighters though. Silva never gave up and stayed throwing elbows and punches from his back and Sonnen stayed relentless.
          THANKS FOR KEEPING ME UPDATING HOMIE..THAT WAS REAL

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post

right on with the links homeboy. viptv stayed on the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by brown mamba View Post
              right on with the links homeboy. viptv stayed on the whole time.
              no doubt..

Comment

Originally posted by brown mamba View Post
                dana white actually walked in the octagon to hand the belt to silva this time.

with that said, couture-toney is in 3 weeks mutha ****as!!!

its on lets go!
                c/s..****'s gonna be crazy that night..and everyone's forgetting the Penn/Edgar rematch..should be another great card

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                THANKS FOR KEEPING ME UPDATING HOMIE..THAT WAS REAL
                no problem homie..if I was working I'd probably make a thread asking folks to let me know WTF was going on too

Comment

Working...
                X