Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Tygart admits he CHERRY-PICKS fighters who should be blood tested closer to the fi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...all yall dont get what the man who posted this thread is tryna say.....

he's basically saying he agrees with the random testing with NO cut off dates, just like mayweather would want....but he's questioning the boss of USADA, travis....

i agree with the poster of this thread and random blood testing is a great way to keep the sport clean but...this dude from USADA said he didnt test 18 days before their fight because he had no reason to believe that they were doping and he didnt suspect they were using peds....DO YALL GET THAT NOW lol?

so he chooses when to test based on "him" having or not having a reason to believe either fighter is doping...thats the fukin part yall need to understand about this thead and why this dude from USADA isnt looking that intelligent with his statements and is why the poster of this thread said he's getting exposed....

the poster sides with the random testing but he's questioning the legitamacy of this company testing their fighters based on suspiscions? when they should test regardless, cuz ur basically profiling rite there...

thats like me saying, "ah no, no need to test anymore...i don't believe these guys are cheating or have a reason to do so".....lmao get it now? stop replying the random is random bull****...we know that...its a good thing lol
    Last edited by fireman_ek50; 06-10-2010, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      it is like at ur job they'll tell you that you going to get tested every 3 months. You know thatt you have 2 months to smoke. And one month to clean ur system. But if they tell you that you going to be tested at any time. Then you do not know when they are coming
      thank you...i've been saying this from the first negotiations...ima clear this up, now if ur on peds it'll show up in ur blood or urine system...if its in ur urine, u could easily hide flush that out but its risky...BUT, whats in ur blood, stays there for about 30-45 days (very very least, rare)...thats why many ppl are able to pass a drug test for a job and they still continue using them...as u just said in ur post above rite? so pac agreeing to the tests all the way up to 14 days, and immediately after the fight is more than enough to find out if the man is doping...cuz there aint no damn thing on this planet that can flush out something from ur bloodstream lol....thats stupidity

a suspicion would be a diffrenet count of blood cells and stuff like that
      now ur a PED expert? lol stuff like that?

im gonna make a wild guess, and say that ur gonna argue that u can flush out blood cells....

lemme kick some knowledge...if u take steroids orally, they'll stay in ur system at least 3 weeks (depending on what u took, how much u took, and ur physique like ur height, weight **** like that..also why many ppl pass drug tests for their job cuz blood tests are expensive)....if u inject steriods, they'll be in ur system for about 3-6 months (usually, maybe less)...

digz?

but on a boxing note...this fights gonna happen! i "suspect" it will lol...and arum with his big mouth already said the testing is all good now (i think i read that)...but its just up to whos the "cash cow" as they say...or if they are both top guns
      Last edited by fireman_ek50; 06-10-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

there was no need because there wasn't anything abnormal in their blood. Random is for the fighters. The fighters did not know they were going to be tested.
        you a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
          find suspicious need'

wtf? didn't mosley admit to using EPO? then there shouldn't have been an 18 day cut off. right now, its seems tygart's cut off dates are arbitrary based on some whim or fancy.

pac has never even been suspected of PEDs until crackhead sr. opened his big mouth. considering that, the cut off date for pac should be even wider/farther than 18 days, if you're being fair.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cyclin...ory?id=5222488

Here is some info on how cyclists beat drug tests...Some pretty insane measures they take not to get caught...Just thought it was interesting info about PEDS

Here's a small piece of it, these guys can flush their systems in less than a day...

"Ashenden recently completed a study in which he injected subjects intravenously twice weekly with microdoses of EPO over a period of three months, then ran their blood values through the biological passport software. "Not one of them failed," he said.

Catlin said Landis' account matches anecdotal accounts he has heard through the years, "although I've never had it described as vividly," he said.

Catlin said the program required "fairly sophisticated knowledge," and agreed with Ashenden that athletes may have had more confidence in their ability to beat the tests than was warranted. "They'll take those risks because the rewards are so handsome," said Catlin, who currently oversees an independent testing program for two U.S.-based teams, HTC-Columbia and Garmin-Transitions.

Both researchers said the only way to completely foil what Landis described would be to ensure that tests are truly unannounced -- or resort to more Draconian measures like 24-hour testing or regularly inspecting riders for needle marks. "[The passport] is still the best thing we've got in terms of targeting athletes," said Ashenden, who added that steroid and human growth hormone markers are about to be included in the passport profiles.

Comment

Working...
            X