No announcement yet.

wow b-hop is in survival fight mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow b-hop is in survival fight mode

b-hop half way threw winning, but it's a since of a mayweather hit and run moves

I'm guessing you're going for Pavlik? I'm also guessing you have real money on it.haha

Comment

It ain't hit and run. Hopkins gettin in his ass.
      Imma 85% percent Hopkins nuthugger though

Comment

pavlik cant **** with b-hop how he gonna keep up with calzaghe? at least with b-hop and joe there was a discussion over who won, this fight is a one sided ass whooping

Comment

naw, not a nutterbutter, saw a couple of things, but now it's an out hustle thang. hopkins will win, but is it really a fight or a matter hustle/boring non toe to toe?

Comment

you ****in dumb trailer trash fa.g hopkins it outthrowing and outlanding pavlik. it's PAVLIK THAT'S IN SURVIVAL MODE!!!

Comment

imo hopkins made this a boring fight, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                you ****in dumb trailer trash fa.g hopkins it outthrowing and outlanding pavlik. it's PAVLIK THAT'S IN SURVIVAL MODE!!!
                damn!!!!! sorry that quote was after the 6th round, that i made. i thought pavlik would of had it after that. he did'nt but wow, sorry i don't live in a trailer park, i live in a real house, and i'm not a ***, just a real fighter/fan. you got some **** homie? want some? 4533 joseph rodriguez el paso tx. united states army sgt armijo 123-12-4-67, bring it. originally from diego

Comment

Pavlik threw LESS punches than Old Man Popkins!

Comment

Working...
                  X