No announcement yet.

[exclusive]danny garcai discuss his upcoming fight with robert guereror

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    Danny's using the Ghosts name to try and fool fans. Guererro is shot, he was all but out on his feet against Aaron "Cab Driver" Martinez.n Not to mention he has no notable wins at 147, and Berto doesn't count he's been a bum for years.

I actually like Danny and gained a lot of respect for him after the Matthyse win, and he has fought nothing but soft touches and bums since.

He got his 1 tune up against Paulie fine, but this is ridiculous he need to step and take a real threat. Seems after the Matthyse fight they were satisified and now in protection mode.
    its his second fight in the division and he looked very mediocre in the first this is a good fight for him, u know dam well they weren't going to pick a live dog. if he looks bad in this one then he needs to look for a new trainer, I have no issues with this fight its going to be a good one IMO but I hear u and agree

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
      Yes, he lost his last two fights and he almost got kayod by ****ing Aaron Martinez. Ghost's chin and fight spirit are gone. He is shot and Danny knows it.
      I wouldn't say shot, but that Thurman fight took a lot out of him, danny didn't look too great in his 1st fight at 147 so they chose carefully but don't sleep on the ghost.

Comment

whos danny garcai?

guereror?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          whos danny garcai?

guereror?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Seriously though....you went from defending Krusher cherry picking Pascal to calling me racist.......only on NSB LMAO

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

because " you mad!!" is such a highly exquisite and creative comeback.

and i didnt defend kovalev cherry picking pascal or call you racist, but im glad you know what im talking about though. its nice you have a modicum amount of self awareness.

Comment

i Hope Fanny Garcia fights a live dog in the next 10 years. POS Fanny

Comment

Robert Guerrero last 3 opponents

Kamegai he used a brawling style

Thurman he used a counter punching style

Martinez he used a brawling style
                [
                How I see the fight playing out Guerrero will come forward try to force a brawl. Garcia will his use legs look for counter punching opportunities throw combinations. Garcia by decision
                Last edited by MrClutch85; 12-01-2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Guerrero has gone way downhill since Thurman beat him up. This will make Garcia's 2nd cherry pick at 147. Garcia will beat Guerrero but unless he KOs Guerrero the win won't mean much at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X