Is Amir Khan the most hated boxer?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hate, just annoying as fuk.

Comment

He isn't that smart and says dumb things at times, but in person he's a really humble likeable guy.
      If you meet him you will like him, no doubt at all.

Comment

Khan is a nice lad who does a lot of good outside of the ring, the hate he gets is sickening. There is no other boxer in the uk who does more charity work than Khan

Recently opened up school and orphanage in Gambia for poor children.

Especially when you compare him to the likes of Broner, who gives all his charity to pole dancers and drug dealers
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-16-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Danny Garcia is one of the the most hated here alongside Broner and Floyd.

Khan's mouth is what gets all the hate. He is so annoying

Comment

Amir khan is very humble guy and do a lot of charity works ,

the thing is he usually gets over excited in front of media,otherwise he is very decent guy.

Comment

I'm an Amir Khan fan but he's hated for all the wrong reasons: like trying to talk his way into stardom.

Where as someone like Floyd: is hated for being the top dog.

So the answer is yes, and no.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                the guy is one of the most humblest celebrity you will meet and he also gives a lot of his money to charity. He also comes fight everytime he is in the ring. I guess his background might have to do something with it.
                Don't you dare attempt to deflect legitimate dislike of a person's character, or lack thereof, to some hint of a racially motivated agenda.

I don't know of any Pakistani's (And I know many @work) that are as delusional, that distorts their real worth well beyond the actual, or that has the entitlement mentality that Khan openly displays. I also do not know of many Pakistani's that aren't willing to work hard to achieve their ultimate goals.

Khan, takes the path of least resistance at every chance and as karma would have it -- He gets hell in return every time.

Comment

I'm a fan of Khan. But I try to not read when he talks about a possibly fight with Mayweather/Pacquiao. He annoys me, at the same level of Victor Ortiz.

Comment

I don't think he is the most hated but he is fkng annoying. After getting kod twice and having that chin checked tested almost everytime he fights then claims he can give Floyd a beating is what turns fans off. He struggles with Julio Diaz and beats another old fighter in Collazo all of a sudden he wants the big pay day.

Comment

He just writes a lot of checks his @ss can't cash, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                      X