Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Bradley's last 3 fights prove U.S. is most CORRUPT nation in history of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way did JMM win that fight and I'm a JMM fan. Ruslan did not win very many rounds, but the KDs he got and the hard shots he landed made it a close fight on the cards. I could see someone having him winning but that was not a robbery. I had Bradley winning the majority of the rounds.

Comment

PAC was clearly robbed! JMM was clearly NOT robbed! And Ruslan kicked Tim's ass but lost the fight on points. So the answer is no since 2 of the 3 points u made hold no real weight.

Comment

He could have easily lost all 3 fights. He did lose the Pacquiao fight clearly. He would've lost to Provodnikov if the referee wasn't corrupt. The Marquez fight could have gone either way - apparently jabbing is the more important than power punches these days.

Comment

What country do you live in? Has the USA bailed you out of a war in the past 50 years or 70? If your counrty was our opposition how long did it take to kick your azz then rebuild your country and give it back to you without billing you!!!

Today is Veterans Day in the USA when we honor out fighters!
          People like you who degrade my country from your safe room make me laugh, your the kind that have never competed at anything on any level or you would have learned that competition has many turns and it does not always allow the winner to win. However just to compete makes you a winner when things aren't awarded your way.

Maybe you should join a knitting club or possible bowling leaque?
          Maybe not bowling the sounds of the pins crashing might upset you!!!

Why not just ban this punk azz ***** and let the forum breath! Ray

the WBA , WBC, IBF, IBO are not the USA!!!
          Last edited by Ray Corso; 11-11-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He could have easily lost all 3 fights. He did lose the Pacquiao fight clearly. He would've lost to Provodnikov if the referee wasn't corrupt. The Marquez fight could have gone either way - apparently jabbing is the more important than power punches these days.
            Its funny how you don't acknowledge the power shots Bradley landed in that fight but then again its you Dirk so I'm not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Its funny how you don't acknowledge the power shots Bradley landed in that fight but then again its you Dirk so I'm not surprised.
              Marquez significantly outlanded Bradley in terms of power punches. Those flicking jabs by Bradley were nice though I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X