Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch the Margarito and Macklin and Barker vs Sergio fights and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Despite the sarcasm and obvious differences in levels, tis still a good point.

These two just need to fight.
    No sarcasm, just facts, stats and truff!

Comment

Comment

I think Martinez is overrated by many guys on here.Ever since I saw GGG fight a few times there was no doubt in my mind that he was a better fighter than Martinez ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I think Martinez is overrated by many guys on here.Ever since I saw GGG fight a few times there was no doubt in my mind that he was a better fighter than Martinez ever was.
          "Ever since he ko'ed some mailmen and local bums I knew he was better than the proven king of the division"

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            "Ever since he ko'ed some mailmen and local bums I knew he was better than the proven king of the division"
            Aren't you a Wilder booster? Predicted he KOs the Klits?

Like the TS says, in his prime Martinez struggled with fighters that are roadkill for GGG, and they know it.

Comment

LOL. I know right... Little Kev can't tell me which version of Martinez will trouble Golovkin. The one that lost to Margarito, the one who went thru life and death with drunk Pavlik, the one who got troubled by Macklin or the one who got thrown around like a ragdoll by high weeded up version of Chavez Jr lol.

Oh but wait, he will give Golovkin the respect he deserves once he fights Murray. Oh wait, Murray has ducked/passed on the fight TWICE when offered.

Peanut brain Kev is his new name.

Comment

I like both fighters but it's Ali vs Holmes. Their peaks don't match.

I picked Murray to beat Martinez & I think he did (not screaming robbery). Sergio is half the fighter he was just a couple of years ago. He still beats most but not Golovkin at this stage although it may have been a different story in a different year.

I'd be happy if Sergio never fought again but I understand the warriors mentality.

Comment

Comment

I admit I smiled.

But...

Margarito, Barker, Macklin>Stevens, Ouma.

Comment

too late for Martinez to beat GGG
                      the guy had his last hurrah against Chavez
                      and he almost fucked up and blew that one in the 12th
                      the guy robbed Murray and stays relevant by calling out names
                      at this point GGG would smoke him
                      still say Murray deserves 1st dibs on a shot, he got ripped off
                      but so long as Martinez fights 1 of them next yr, it's all good
                      GGG should be MW champ within the next 18 months

Comment

Working...
                      X