No announcement yet.

God I hate text messaging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I hate text messaging

It can be convenient and good to meet up with people. But, people abuse text messaging more then anything.

Especially women, just cause you can text whenever doesnt mean you have to text. Its obvious when you are just ignoring text messages too because everyone carries their phone on them at all times.

I swear to god women need to be talking to someone at all times of the day. They are either texting someone, or even while they are with people they are still texting. And I dare you to find a teenage to early 20 somethin old girl driving in the car by themselves without being on the phone.

**** I hate how all this technology gives access to everyone 24 hours a day.

I'd rather text..personally..I hate talkin to b!tches..texting gets straight to the point

Comment

People think I'm insane because I don't look at my phone every few seconds. I often don't even notice texts for hours and frequently just leave the phone at home if I'm just going out to do something nonessential, without realizing it. Phones are a maddening device, if I had 5000 people in my address book like most people I would have smashed the thing and become a hermit by now. Still, texting is better than blabbering on the phone for the very fact that they can be innocuously ignored. Depends a lot on the culture though, in the US you're bound to be pestered constantly by everyone over nonsense instead of anything with real content, like "wanna hang out tonight", etc.
      Last edited by Miburo; 10-14-2010, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Im a texting man

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
          I'd rather text..personally..I hate talkin to b!tches..texting gets straight to the point
          I'll text to meet up have quick conversations but, girls expect me to sit there and answer all their bull**** texts that I couldn't care less about.

Comment

what phones ya'll got?
            iv got Nokia 5800, easy to text, touchscreen easy to use

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              People think I'm insane because I don't look at my phone every few seconds. I often don't even notice texts for hours and frequently just leave the phone at home if I'm just going out to do something nonessential, without realizing it. Phones are a maddening device, if I had 5000 people in my address book like most people I would have smashed the thing and become a hermit by now. Still, texting is better than blabbering on the phone for the very fact that they can be innocuously ignored. Depends a lot on the culture though, in the US you're bound to be pestered constantly by everyone over nonsense instead of anything with real content, like "wanna hang out tonight", etc.
              Thats why I like calling a whole lot more. If I'm on the phone with someone and the conversation is getting fruitless then I just say "Hey, I gotta go I'll talk to you later" then thats it. But, texting someone and I say I gotta go I'll just get another text twenty or so minutes later cause they know I have my phone on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I'll text to meet up have quick conversations but, girls expect me to sit there and answer all their bull**** texts that I couldn't care less about.
                How old are you?..

But I entertain the convo..it's usually the ice breaker..and the little attention they get makes them up that puzzy quicker..

So I'm all for texting..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Thats why I like calling a whole lot more. If I'm on the phone with someone and the conversation is getting fruitless then I just say "Hey, I gotta go I'll talk to you later" then thats it. But, texting someone and I say I gotta go I'll just get another text twenty or so minutes later cause they know I have my phone on me.
                  Easy out. Just always claim your phone is on silent/vibrate and you didn't notice the texts. Not much worse than just cutting someone off in a call because they're boring you

Comment

i prefer texting more than talking on the phone...like some have stated, its direct to the point...and the blast texts where you can send one message to many people is great

Comment

Working...
                    X