Im curious how Cotto and Hatton fans feel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Serious question....

How did it feel when you heard Manny refused drug testing?
    As for me, I lost a little respect for Manny. Floyd Sr comment kinda flew under my radar, but when Manny started with the excuses I felt bad for Cotto and Hatton.

Pac fans say Sr accused Manny of PEDs, this is how I see it.

Sr pulled a poker move, he bluffed. He only asked if he was taking anything, he gave his honest opinion.. "I think he's on some kind of supplament" its borderline, but not fully accusing. (Later on, after the refusal and excuses Sr got a lil bolder with his statements) but in the start, he only had an opinion.
    When Manny didn't call his bluff, that's when the shyt started.

So how do you view Manny and what's been going on? Hatton/Cotto fans honest opinions
    you're a moron. he didn't refuse drug testing. maybe you should start over and ask a real question

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
      Cotto has never undergone or agreed to full random OST
      Hatton has never undergone or agreed to full random OST.

only a few fighters in history have agreed to it. everyone else is "suspect" as long as someone spews some bull**** accusations out of their ass now?

in the words of Keyshawn, C'MON MAAAAAAAAAN!!!
      Neither fighter has been been involved in a fight where those demands were made. They've never said they wouldn't do it. Hatton has even hinted that he wished they did OST when he fought Manny. Cotto would probably do it if it meant he could fight Mayweather. The fact is I don't know of any other boxer besides Pacquiao that has a problem with OST.

Comment

Originally posted by seasider View Post
        Neither fighter has been been involved in a fight where those demands were made. They've never said they wouldn't do it. Hatton has even hinted that he wished they did OST when he fought Manny. Cotto would probably do it if it meant he could fight Mayweather. The fact is I don't know of any other boxer besides Pacquiao that has a problem with OST.
        How many other boxers do you personally know?

Comment

As a hatton fan i wasnt too bothered that he turned down the request for olympic style testing for the mayweather fight. reason being is that every other fighter did not need to do this, and i just thought of it as mayweather trying to gain a mental blow on pacquiao before the fight has even started.

i dont buy that pacquiao is/was on something, i could be wrong but i just dont think he is based on all tests passed before, and he was willing to have a blood test right after the fight. this bollocks floyd says about an even playing field is exactly that, bollocks. if that was really the case, then why wait until you have had 40 fights? if he wanted an even playing field, why did he fight JMM at 147?! why wasnt JMM asked to undergo this extra testing?

I just think that mayweather is fcuked up in the head. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            How many other boxers do you personally know?
            I never said I personally knew any.

Comment

And yes he did refuse, how can u compromise RANDOM?????
              haha, and when does RANDOM start? on a SCHEDULED date? get the **** out of here.

NSAC testing is along the same lines with 1 month of OSTs. All benefits a roider wont be gone within a months time, thats a ****in joke to even think so. Floyd is a clown and so are the rest of the idiots in believing this.

If its not year round, then it isnt RANDOM. floyd has to SCHEDULE testing again.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                As a hatton fan i wasnt too bothered that he turned down the request for olympic style testing for the mayweather fight. reason being is that every other fighter did not need to do this, and i just thought of it as mayweather trying to gain a mental blow on pacquiao before the fight has even started.

i dont buy that pacquiao is/was on something, i could be wrong but i just dont think he is based on all tests passed before, and he was willing to have a blood test right after the fight. this bollocks floyd says about an even playing field is exactly that, bollocks. if that was really the case, then why wait until you have had 40 fights? if he wanted an even playing field, why did he fight JMM at 147?! why wasnt JMM asked to undergo this extra testing?

I just think that mayweather is fcuked up in the head. lol.
                Maybe, just maybe, floyd's camp thinks only manny is on PED's. I mean it is possible? Why does everyone have to be accused just because manny was?

Comment

Serious question....

How did it feel when you heard Manny refused drug testing?
                  As for me, I lost a little respect for Manny. Floyd Sr comment kinda flew under my radar, but when Manny started with the excuses I felt bad for Cotto and Hatton.

Pac fans say Sr accused Manny of PEDs, this is how I see it.

Sr pulled a poker move, he bluffed. He only asked if he was taking anything, he gave his honest opinion.. "I think he's on some kind of supplament" its borderline, but not fully accusing. (Later on, after the refusal and excuses Sr got a lil bolder with his statements) but in the start, he only had an opinion.
                  When Manny didn't call his bluff, that's when the shyt started.

So how do you view Manny and what's been going on? Hatton/Cotto fans honest opinions
                  I don't think Pac's on anything. I think he whipped Cotto's ass fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by seasider View Post
                    I never said I personally knew any.
                    then why would you say you don't know of any other boxers that have a problem with OST?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Maybe, just maybe, floyd's camp thinks only manny is on PED's. I mean it is possible? Why does everyone have to be accused just because manny was?
                      they probably do, but they have nothing to back it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X