Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a myth or fact about Vick? I heard Michael Vick in college or highschool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a myth or fact about Vick? I heard Michael Vick in college or highschool

Threw two footballs through two basketball hoops, one football on his right hand and the other on his left hand. Is it fact or fiction? I may have misheard someone say this. It may have not happened the way I thought I heard. I tried googling it and I can't find anything about Vick throwing footballs threw basketball hoops on a basketball court. I'd like to see the video of this if its true.
    It's true, I heard he threw footballs through basketball hoops too
    0.00%
    False, sounds like complete bull****
    0.00%
    Unsure
    100.00%

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    Threw two footballs through two basketball hoops, one football on his right hand and the other on his left hand. Is it fact or fiction? I may have misheard someone say this. It may have not happened the way I thought I heard. I tried googling it and I can't find anything about Vick throwing footballs threw basketball hoops on a basketball court. I'd like to see the video of this if its true.
    it's very possible and i wouldn't doubt it.

but i don't think he threw both balls at the same time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      it's very possible and i wouldn't doubt it.

but i don't think he threw both balls at the same time though.
      I could have misheard what someone told me, but either way its pretty talented to be able to throw footballs threw basketball hoops. It shows that he can throw very accurate throws.

Comment

How many balls were thrown? Cause throwing it until you make it is not amazing at all.

Comment

Those kids are doing it, so I guess its alot easier than I thought.

But if vick did what I heard where he threw the football with each hand one on the left and one on the right. Then he definitely out did these kids.

Comment

I've threw a football full court threw a basketball hoop many a times...it's not all that impressive trust me.......big hoop + little ball that's made to spiral = not that difficult.

Comment

Working...
            X