No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Sparred 165 Rounds, Plans Big Run at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Sparred 165 Rounds, Plans Big Run at 130

Juan Manuel Lopez is ready for action later tonight at the Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, against Brazilian Adilmar Silva Santos. The former two division world champion is planning to have a huge run at 130-pounds. Juanma indicates that he went through 165 rounds of sparring so he expects his body to respond well at 130 pounds with the same effectiveness that he had at 122 and 126.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man, I know he's anxious to get in the ring, I hope he didn't leave it all in the gym. If he's serious about boxing again, we should see some better defense and more boxing than brawling from him tonight. We'll see how Trinidad SR has done with him so far.

Comment

A personal match up I would like to see though it wouldn't make sense for JuanMa is him against Sergio Thompson

Comment

That's too many rounds, especially after the beatings he took from Salido.

Comment

Who needs that many rounds? I hope that from the last 11 months, and not just this training camp

Comment

More than 140-150 rounds is overkill. Especially for a fighter who got knocked out twice in his last three fights.

Comment

165 rounds is a lot but I think he did it thru his entire suspension

Comment

He's lucky 130 is a weak division Uchi is the class ,Yuri won't be around long so once Magdaleno lifts that belt from Martinez that would be a solid battle

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Man, I know he's anxious to get in the ring, I hope he didn't leave it all in the gym. If he's serious about boxing again, we should see some better defense and more boxing than brawling from him tonight. We'll see how Trinidad SR has done with him so far.
                  hopefully he aint wrapping Juanma hands illegally, like he use to do for Tito jr.

Comment

Juanma Lopez is a knockout waiting to happen in every fight he's in.

No defense, not great chin and not great stamina either.

But he's an exciting fighter. One of the most exciting in Boxing IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X