Which milk tastes better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which milk tastes better?

The reason I'm asking is...

I been taking ISOFlex(post workout), and Muscle Pharm Combat(pre workout) powder with water for the past couple of weeks now and though they taste good, im getting disgusted by them. I tried them with milk and I loved them.

I currently weigh 148 at 5'8 and not really trying to get buff, just cut up with lean muscle. The containers say I can take them with water, skim, or low fat milk. I want good taste, screw putting wattage powders in water.

So which milk do you recommend? I been working out like crazy...
    Coconut milk
    0.00%
    Almond milk
    66.67%
    Soy milk
    0.00%
    Regular low fat milk
    33.33%
    Last edited by -Huey-; 05-25-2012, 08:32 PM.

Ya, they taste 100x better with milk than water imo. Also, blend up a banana (or some other fruit, but banana's never fail) for the win.

As far as your question, what you are asking, i would say drink whole milk. Dont worry about low fat or any of that nonsense. Its all a game of calories in, and calories out.

Do you know what your caloric intake is, and what you are burning throughout the day? If you are having trouble keeping the weight off....too many calories....than i would recommend low fat milk. Coconut, soy and almond milk i dont really care for the taste. Their are probably benefits to drinking those, but id rather get those benefits from a more delicious source lol.
    Last edited by ~AK49~; 05-25-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

If you're cutting, make sure you're counting the calories in milk as milk is very high in calories & probably should be limited if you're cutting.

It contains approx 550cals a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        If you're cutting, make sure you're counting the calories in milk as milk is very high in calories & probably should be limited if you're cutting.

It contains approx 550cals a pint.
        550 is kinda high. As far as op and his shake business, he would be looking at 8-12 ounces of milk, roughly 150-225 calories. Just depends on what op is burning throughout the day, and if the shakes fill him up to where he doesnt/cant want to eat.

Comment

Working...
        X