No announcement yet.

Cedric Boswell challenges vitali klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Boswell challenges vitali klitschko

Dr. Klitschko......Of course you know who I am. However, if you Have a memory lapse, my name is Cedric Boswell. I'm very sure you remember that we were scheduled to fight June 21, 2003 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles as the co-feature to the scheduled main event between Lennox Lewis and Kirk Johnson. However, Kirk was injured and Lennox was given the choice to fight you or me. Lennox chose to box you.

Importantly, you will also remember that , since I had a signed contract to box you, your chance to fight Lennox required my approval. By stepping aside from my contract, I gave you the opportunity to fight for the World title and showcase your talent to a worldwide audience, not as a quitter, but as a true contender. The boxing world had written you off as a quitter when you claimed a dislocated shoulder in your loss to Chris Byrd. I gave you a chance to prove everyone wrong. Even though you you were beginning to quit in your corner during the Lennox match, the cut luckily gave you an easy way out. The mark of a champion is to go out on his shield, not quit in his corner.

I proved myself in the only loss in me entire career, when I fought Jameel McCline . I refused to quit even though my rotator cuff was torn from the bone in the Fourth round.

Dr. Klitschko, the time has come to return the favor you owe me! I feel I gave you your opportunity to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship. It is now time for you to give me my chance.

My credentials and reputation are impeccable. I have only lost one fight and that was over eight years ago. I am the most active heavyweight in the world and none has fought better opposition than me in my last four fights, including a decisive win over the still dangerous Oliver McCall.

I think the reason you have been avoiding me is that you remember how easily I handled your little brother and you in training camp. K2 invites the best heavyweights to spar, and then eliminates those who pose a threat. Even Joey Gamache, Emanuel's assistant, and Emanuel himself, were amazed that neither of you could handle my speed or ability. Larry Donald was likewise amazed as he watched our sparring sessions.

Finally, Dr. Klitschko, you owe the fans an opportunity to see you compete against a REAL contender, rather than blown-up cruiserweights or fighters you have already devastated. Lets get it on. I am ready willing and very able. RETURN THE FAVOR!

Boswell needs to fight and beat a RANKED CONTENDER, then one of the Klitschkos will give him a title shot.

Mormeck has a win over Ibragimov, at the time Timur was ranked by the WBA.

He should fight Chris Arreola, who is currently looking for an opponent for a Nov 5 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Boswell needs to fight and beat a RANKED CONTENDER, then one of the Klitschkos will give him a title shot.

Mormeck has a win over Ibragimov, at the time Timur was ranked by the WBA.

He should fight Chris Arreola, who is currently looking for an opponent for a Nov 5 fight.
      why should he fight a ranked contender? vitali gave kingpin & sosnowski title shots & they beat no body & didnt deserve a title shot...

Comment

Is he serious? He made a career of fighting nobodies.

He needs to fight a top 10 or even 15 heavyweight first.

Sounds like he's looking for a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          why should he fight a ranked contender? vitali gave kingpin & sosnowski title shots & they beat no body & didnt deserve a title shot...
          Those guys were YOUNGER, in their prime.

If Vitali fights Boswell, the Klitschko haters will say he's picking on an old man.

But if Cedric beats somebody, then it will be justifiable.

Comment

Working...
          X