Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD: You dont go from being a ordinary fighter to being a extaordinary fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    So shouldnt u want random drug testing, if you believe this?
    After all these years...i never did before and i dont now...especially because Floyd says so. (used for fight ducking)

I also believe in people until they give a reason not to be believed in. I wont go around accusing someone just based on my own paranoid beliefs.

Comment

Prime example.
      Barry Bonds, Mark Mcguire, Sammy Sosa, Roger Clemens.
      Need more examples.

Went from Ordinary to Extaordinary.
      how?

PED'S
      Those two were always extraordinary. They were never ordinary. Bonds was winning MVP since he started messing around with PED's. Him and Griffey were always in battle on who the baseball player in the league was. Then all of a sudden everybody started catching up due to taking PED's. So Bonds started taking PED's as well... But, he was never ordinary...

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
        Oh really!!!! So in Floyds perspective...A fighter cannot get better.

Everyone must get worst...okay Floyd, We hear you!
        when was pacquiao ordinary?! he's been great all his career except for 2 FLUKE losses, then his first fight on a big stage, against an ATG of his weight class, he ANNIHILATED barrerra!

i guess floyd thinks michael jordan went from ordinary to extraordinary as well ??

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
          when was pacquiao ordinary?! he's been great all his career except for 2 FLUKE losses, then his first fight on a big stage, against an ATG of his weight class, he ANNIHILATED barrerra!

i guess floyd thinks michael jordan went from ordinary to extraordinary as well ??
          his head is fried. Thanks to Sr

Comment

at least floyd knows how to throw all the punches. manny is still learning 'em. and whats this with the switching stances like its some ancient chinese secret or something. ewww big weapon watch out for manny pacyows big weapon. puuhlease

he so good he can do it with the left foot in front of the right foot TOO. like the opposite but like secret though. lolol

Comment

It makes sense. Getting schooled by JMM at 135 and making to look stupid. Then all a suddenly KOing full blown WW

The man is on something

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                If Floyd can't do it, no one can. If someone else does do it, then he MUST be cheating.
                that's basiclly what floyd was trying to say..............mofo is dellutional!

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                  The history of all professional sports support his claims.
                  Two words: Kobe Bryant. You can't be that blind phats. You seem like a koo dude, but damn, quit being a sheep.

Comment

Prime example.
                    Barry Bonds, Mark Mcguire, Sammy Sosa, Roger Clemens.
                    Need more examples.

Went from Ordinary to Extaordinary.
                    how?

PED'S
                    Mosley, Chavez Jr., Toney, and Vargs was ordinary and is still ordinary...why PED'S

Comment

He might be on PEDS no one on this site knows for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X