No announcement yet.

Froch-Calzaghe chins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch-Calzaghe chins

I was wondering who could take a better shot......Calzaghe or Froch.
    It seemed to me like Froch is not human if he can take those kind of right hands over and over again. Since they are in line to fight and both known for their punch resistance, I was wondering who had the better chin.

Poll comin' up.
    Calzaghe you fools! He's tried and trued by better opposition.
    50.00%
    Froch, you saw last night didn't you? Taylor has more power than 95% of Joes opposition.
    22.50%
    Both are too close to call in my opinion. It's a tie.
    27.50%

The poll is expired.

Froch. But his defense is also inferior, so I reckon he's the more likely to get KTFO against top opposition

Comment

calzaghe...

Comment

Calzaghe has a better or at least as good a chin as Froch. Why do I pick him here? Well, let's see how Carl does after 46 fights. Taylor is not a huge puncher (that's why he hasn't KO'd anyone in over 4 years, right?). If he can knock Froch down, fighters such as Kessler can certainly do the same, if not KO him. I don't believe the poll choice about Taylor hitting harder than 95% of Joe's opposition is true. I would guess Eubank and Kessler hit harder, plus there are numerous other big punchers on JC's resume. Froch only has 25 fights under his belt, so again, let's see how he does with 46 then we can make a real assessment.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Froch when he kind of hunches over and tucks his chin in is unbelievable, you could crack him with a baseball bat and he would take it. He only went down when he was too upright.

Calzaghe has a great chin too. You have to favour Calzaghe at this point, he has been smashed with big shots by good punchers.

Comment

hmm i think i've seen Froch nailed clean by some punches that may have dropped Joe

you gotta take Calzaghe being a superior boxer into consideration when looking at the stats

Comment

both about the same... neither is spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                hmm i think i've seen Froch nailed clean by some punches that may have dropped Joe

you gotta take Calzaghe being a superior boxer into consideration when looking at the stats
                This could be true, but I think the uppercuts Kessler and Jones landed on Joe C could not have possibly been taken better by Froch.

No way of knowing really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  This could be true, but I think the uppercuts Kessler and Jones landed on Joe C could not have possibly been taken better by Froch.

No way of knowing really.
                  that is true

that one Jones landed particularly made me cringe. Surprised his neck didn't break!

Comment

Froch's chin is better,last night was the first time he tasted canvas,JC has been planted from jabs and stuff,I really liked what I saw from Froch,very entertaining fighter!!

Comment

Working...
                    X