Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most punishment a boxer took in a single fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Foreman-lyle
    That fight was crazy brutal both ways. god damn..

Comment

Matthew Saad Muhammad vs Dwight Qawi was pretty brutal

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        Floyd vs Chino 1, according to reliable sources, floyd was in severe pain, and would not talk to anyone for several weeks after
        Can anyone verify this?

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEV View Post
          Israel Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez

All of their fights were pretty brutal. Perfect example of how not to handle fighters. Those fights effectively ended both guys careers.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
            Hands down of fights that I watched- Meldrick Taylor/JCC sr.
            your just another punk who never seen the fight just regurgitating information he read on forums and YouTube if any of those fighters was winning why would their corner tell them to go for it in the 12? Before your respond your an idiot....

Comment

Duran vs Hearns
              mayweather vs ward

Comment

thrilla in manilla.

pick a fighter. ali collapsed in the ring, and was going to have to quit if frazier's corner didn't stop him.

no fight has seen more punishment exhcanged before or since. i truly believe that. i don't think it's sporting to allow men to go through a war like that.

the shots ali took to the body, and the shots frazier took to the head, took years from their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  thrilla in manilla.

pick a fighter. ali collapsed in the ring, and was going to have to quit if frazier's corner didn't stop him.

no fight has seen more punishment exhcanged before or since. i truly believe that. i don't think it's sporting to allow men to go through a war like that.

the shots ali took to the body, and the shots frazier took to the head, took years from their lives.
                  true plus add in the heat that fight ruin both of them

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Larry Holmes v Tex Cobb off the top of my head, Howard Cosell quit commentating because it was so one sided.

Cobb had one of boxings great chins.
                    It actually wasn't that bad. I think it was made worse by the aftermath of mancini vs kim.

Comment

Ali vs Holmes, ali just took a beating every round until they threw the towel in. He had no business fighting at all

Comment

Working...
                      X