Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Everlast MX gloves I'm picking Maidana in a possible stoppage. With the Everlast pillow gloves, Mayweather by decision again.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
      RJJ Tarver 2.
      This!!!! Maidana will make history.

Comment

Originally posted by Finn View Post
        My initial thoughts are a decisive Mayweather victory. He wouldn't have took the fight if he wasn't certain of success. He must have learnt enough in the first fight, I think he can stop Maidana with bodyshots. My initial prediction, open to change between now and fight night.
        What can you possibly learn from Maidana that would make that MUCH of a difference? Hes so damn unorthodox and unpredictable. Everyone thought he would AT LEAST drop Maidana once due to bodyshot and he didnt even come close.

Comment

Also, Floyd's not stopping Chino. Not now. Not in his prime. Not ever. Remember how all of Floyd's fans were predicting him to "Gatti" Maidana last time out? What ever happened to that?

Chino's like Marquez : You can hurt him and you can even drop him, but you'll never finish him. Not until he's way past his prime, anyway. He's one of those fighters who never gives up on himself who manages to pull himself from the canvas when most would be content with staying there. All hurting him or dropping him does is serve to motivate him to come back stronger in the next round.

His career shows that he hates it to the body, and Floyd absolutely tore his body up last time out, yet he was still incapable of seriously hurting him or getting close to even dropping him. There's no way in hell Floyd will go to the body again that much this time out. He made it perfectly clear that he hated a real fight last time out, so this time he's looking to box and move instead of fighting in the pocket.

There's no way he ever stops Chino. I doubt he even gets another stoppage in his career at this point.

Comment

I thought Floyd was going to school Maidana and KO him late with a body shot because Maidana always gets gassed. This time I'll be a bit more realistic since Maidana got to use back of the head punches, headbutts and elbows and now say Floyd by wide UD. Tony Weeks isn't gonna be the third man in the ring this time and Maidana is not getting away with the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              I thought Floyd was going to school Maidana and KO him late with a body shot because Maidana always gets gassed. This time I'll be a bit more realistic since Maidana got to use back of the head punches, headbutts and elbows and now say Floyd by wide UD. Tony Weeks isn't gonna be the third man in the ring this time and Maidana is not getting away with the same ****.
              First of all, what makes you think it would be Weeks? Second, Floyd was fighting equally as dirty, so if you are going to be "more realistic", at least be objective with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Also, Floyd's not stopping Chino. Not now. Not in his prime. Not ever. Remember how all of Floyd's fans were predicting him to "Gatti" Maidana last time out? What ever happened to that?

Chino's like Marquez : You can hurt him and you can even drop him, but you'll never finish him. Not until he's way past his prime, anyway. He's one of those fighters who never gives up on himself who manages to pull himself from the canvas when most would be content with staying there. All hurting him or dropping him does is serve to motivate him to come back stronger in the next round.

His career shows that he hates it to the body, and Floyd absolutely tore his body up last time out, yet he was still incapable of seriously hurting him or getting close to even dropping him. There's no way in hell Floyd will go to the body again that much this time out. He made it perfectly clear that he hated a real fight last time out, so this time he's looking to box and move instead of fighting in the pocket.

There's no way he ever stops Chino. I doubt he even gets another stoppage in his career at this point.
                everybody KOs chino by going to the body in every NSB prediction, is a fact.... but it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Man, when Khan dropped him I was cheering like a little girl. I couldve sworn it was over. Then I watched him get up. My jaw dropped. I couldnt believe that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    First of all, what makes you think it would be Weeks? Second, Floyd was fighting equally as dirty, so if you are going to be "more realistic", at least be objective with it.
                    This is true. Floyd was pretty dirty himself in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Man, when Khan dropped him I was cheering like a little girl. I couldve sworn it was over. Then I watched him get up. My jaw dropped. I couldnt believe that ****.
                      And then Khan looked like the beaten man after the fight, there is an old saying in boxing, "which fighter would you rather be right now?". Maidana looked like he just got done with a alight gym session, Amir looked like he had been in a war.

It was similar in the last fight, Chino looked fresh at the end, Floyd was a bloody mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X