Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone worried about Pacquiao being drained or weak in the Rios fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he will be weak because blood loss so close to the fight. Manny has super phobias of being weak and maybe his foot cramps as well. I fear for his health cause bum bum is a big ww who make himself make 140 and is 20 lbs bigger than Manny.

Comment

I'm still not sure that Rios will be able to hit Pacquiao that cleanly. If Rios comes in straight with no lateral movement whatsoever, a la Ricky Hatton, Pacquiao still has the quickness of hand and foot to make it an easy night.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
        In the Morales fight he was cutting 15 lbs, now he's not. If you've ever had to cut weight before you'd know what it does to you. Psychologically he linked his dehydration and his weakened state to the blood being drawn. Pretty silly for most of us but he's a superstitious weirdo sometimes and that's what he thought.
        He was cutting the same with JMM , didnt make him weak then !

You guys make up any BS as you go along .

The taking blood makes me weak statement was fabricated to DUCK the Mayweather fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          He was cutting the same with JMM , didnt make him weak then !

You guys make up any BS as you go along .

The taking blood makes me weak statement was fabricated to DUCK the Mayweather fight .
          Sure it was, Little One.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            Sure it was, Little One.
            Why else would he make up lies just to get out of the fight , his wanting 14 day cut off because taking blood makes him weak was the very issue as to why the fight did not happen ; this was the reason that Manny gave to walk away from the negotiation .

So yes kid , Manny fabricated this BS to DUCK Mayweather , is what it is !

Comment

I hope he's drained. War Rios!

Comment

Yes, I'm very afraid Pacquiao may come in drained for the Rios fight. Pacquiao walks around at 235 lbs when not training...poor Pacquiao. Rios is a coward for making Paquiao come in at a disadvantage!

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11
                  Yea only worried if Pac can still take HUGE hits, not just hits. Cuz Brandon is definetly training for that overhand right after he saw Marquez just expose it
                  So one perfect punch exposes a guy with over 60 fights? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    So one perfect punch exposes a guy with over 60 fights? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    He said expose the right hand , not the fighter .

Comment

my only worry is that Robert Garcia might let Bam Bam take too much of a beating....I hope he knows when to pull his soldier out of the battle.....Manny gonna **** him up.....no matter what, dude is tailored for Manny....this can get really ugly real quick for Bam Bam imo

Comment

Working...
                      X