• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    He won't win, he will lose by KO

but

if I am wrong about the KO then JMM will lose his stamina by round 10,

because

weights will tighten you up in the end

Pac will bring JMM to the death chamber in round 10 and they may stop it by 11 or 12

if not

Pac will win decisively
    the only thing that will tighten up is the one of the many excuses pacquiao has always complained about is his calf muscles we can debate all night if you want to watch the last two fights and look at manny's face he had the look of a beaten man he knew it his corner knew it.

Comment

Pac always smiling!

Comment

Damn, Marquez looks like he is about to roid rage. He mad...

Comment

Where'd yall go ???
          Hey I'm right here dog watchin marquez-pacquiao3 just one of the few times professor juan manuel marquez took the congressman to school marquez will teach him some more Saturday night you'll see

Comment

Marquez is going to Ko Pac in the 8th Round it's going to be a good placed body shot and Pac will not make it to the final bell

Comment

Guerra Marquez.....i've been trying to keep my excitement in check this whole week, if Juan Manuel KO's out Pacquiao i will damn near shed a tear. Let's get em

Comment

As long as JMM don't step on his toe and stay on it til Pacs head hits the mat

or

uses a club

or

brings a gun

then I won't have an excuse, I have not made excuses
                I guess is good for some to follow the command given by Pacquiao of being good Philipinos and never question any of his pirric "victories" agaisnt JMM. It is a pity that Bradley never gave us, the american citizens, such a command to never doubt of Timothy's "win" over Pacquiao. At least in America there is freedom to critize without being called a traitor. God bless USA!!

Comment

garbage belt.

Comment

I know Mexico and the Philippines have hotter chicks than those.

Comment

lol is it me, or do these pics give everyone else deja vu?

Comment

Working...
                      X