Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has produced the most p4p champions and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    And Jones and Toney and Mosley.

All pretty high profile fighters
    Jones still only got popped by for something banned by the IBF only, and it was sold over the counter. That's highly up for debate, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if he used. Same goes for loads of fighters starting in the Late 70's-Present day.

You think if every single country did random blood and urine testing that % wise America would have the highest number of PED users???

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Roy Jones was avoided by the Euro trash when he was in his prime... he was the star and if they really wanted to fight they should've conceded to his demands and came to the U.S. where the money is! Look it up... Roy popped for a substance that was banned only by the IBF, which was a substance that was sold over the counter. Why don't you think there wasn't a big deal about it?
      Stop talking ****, Roy Jones ducked any decent challenger in his prime for part time trash men.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        They were failing before random testing kid do some research.
        "Kid"??? No offense but I'm sure I've got some years on you.

If you think other countries in Europe and South America don't have loads of PED users right now, then you are very naive.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Jones still only got popped by for something banned by the IBF only, and it was sold over the counter. That's highly up for debate, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if he used. Same goes for loads of fighters starting in the Late 70's-Present day.

You think if every single country did random blood and urine testing that % wise America would have the highest number of PED users???
          There's been like 5 American that have ever done random testing and 2 failed. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            There's been like 5 American that have ever done random testing and 2 failed. LOL
            So again, you think that America BY FAR has the highest percentage of PED users and that it's not that big in other countries????? America is the only place doing this random testing. I'm sure if every single country implimented random blood and urine testing, we'd see fighters popping up on PED's all over the world from all countries, not just America.

Comment

Definitely. Most of your sports are riddled with it.

Comment

Everyone has an excuse as to why America still and has always produced the best fighters P4P.
                Eh, no?

Stop trying to turn a scarce bunch of trolls into "everyone".
                "America" Has historically had the best fighters because they've had the most participants. It's hard to overcome the sheer numbers of dedicated athletes.

Someone said every top15 ATG is american depending on where you rank Duran. Who the hell doesn't have Duran in the top15?

But yeah USA is the best country for boxing historically. For the same reason as why you're the best at basketball and suck at Soccer. Sheer numbers.

Comment

Who did Roy duck?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Definitely. Most of your sports are riddled with it.
                    Well MLB and NFL have really cleaned up. What about Rugby and Football over on your side of the world????

Have they improved testing in those sports, because I remember reading a 2006 article from some UK site saying like over 100 something Rugby and Soccer/Football players in the UK came up positive.

Comment

Almost every top boxer has been to America and done "american testing" but not many fail while a lot of americans do.

Comment

Working...
                      X