No announcement yet.

He's Back at It Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Back at It Again!

Yep. I'm back at it. (that one storage guy yep, you know the yep that I'm talking about).

SquealPiggy squeal.....................Rockin'

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Yep. I'm back at it. (that one storage guy yep, you know the yep that I'm talking about).

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings bro.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I didn't mean to hurt your feelings bro.

]
      I like how you were able to delete or hide the thread that this thread was in reference to.

You don't want real talk in your training section? Why don't you run the section with your wealth of experience, you can treat them all like a bunch of little puzzies.

You can have this piece of ****..........Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-25-2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

I just watched that **** for the first time yesterday, it's got some good moments

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post

I just watched that **** for the first time yesterday, it's got some good moments
          Lol.........That's him.

You wouldn't have a photo of the hill-billy rapist from Deliverance would you. Show the forum where the name came from and the mentality of squeelpiggy.......Rockin'

Comment

Lol.........That's him.

You wouldn't have a photo of the hill-billy rapist from Deliverance would you. Show the forum where the name came from and the mentality of squeelpiggy.......Rockin'
            "We pros used to love it when the meat wagon came round with fresh blood for us to feast one! We never liked the ice cream van though, that guy knocked me the fuck out in one round..... Rockin' "

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              "We pros used to love it when the meat wagon came round with fresh blood for us to feast one! We never liked the ice cream van though, that guy knocked me the fuck out in one round..... ::"
              squeeeeeaaalpiggy

and it's fresh meat you square

lol, "fresh blood"!!! What are you count dracula now?.........Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 04-25-2012, 07:15 AM.

Comment

squeeeeeaaalpiggy

and it's fresh meat you square

lol, "fresh blood"!!! What are you count dracula now?.........Rockin'
                I just watched "Let the right one in" and somehow the 200 year old ladyboy chick reminded me of you.

By the way if you haven't seen Let the Right One In yet the above sentence contains spoilers.

Comment

what is all this?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    what is all this?
                    Someone in NSB asked for advice on boxing and Rockin' pulled his "experienced professional" routine, I called him on it and he made this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X