Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you wake up and drink beer for breakfast..do you have a problem??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you wake up and drink beer for breakfast..do you have a problem??

Is it strange to wake up in the morning drinking beer?

Derranged and Walt does it to clear away the ugly taste of toothpaste.

Comment

I hate drinking orange juice after the brush my teeth. Tastes weird.

Beer is probably a good option. And it's only a problem if you think it's a problem.

Comment

Drunk Lang is the monopoly of drunk threads, so I would suggest posting a question like that in there next time. Thanks chief.

To answer your question..

It depends on how much you normally drink. I used to have a beer in the morning when I had a hangover. One time, I woke up after a few hours of sleep. I realized that I had a full pint of 7.0 alcohol Polish lager, so I figured that would kill my hangover. I slammed the whole thing down, and it slightly brought my drunk back.

Comment

A beer and clamato mixture is a pretty good cure for a hangover. Hair of the dog that bit you. That and menudo.

But your answer is probably yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Drunk Lang is the monopoly of drunk threads, so I would suggest posting a question like that in there next time. Thanks chief.

To answer your question..

It depends on how much you normally drink. I used to have a beer in the morning when I had a hangover. One time, I woke up after a few hours of sleep. I realized that I had a full pint of 7.0 alcohol Polish lager, so I figured that would kill my hangover. I slammed the whole thing down, and it slightly brought my drunk back.
            I can't do hair of the dog. Just makes me feel twice as bad.

I have to recover fully before I can even contemplate drinking again.

Drinking 7.0 in the morning is pretty hardcore I must say. That would make me ill for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
              I can't do hair of the dog. Just makes me feel twice as bad.

I have to recover fully before I can even contemplate drinking again.

Drinking 7.0 in the morning is pretty hardcore I must say. That would make me ill for a week.
              Which Hair of the Dog did you have? I tried the "Fred" Barleywine.

Yea a pint of 7.0 in the morning was not a good idea.

Comment

depends how many you have and if you do it everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Which Hair of the Dog did you have? I tried the "Fred" Barleywine.

Yea a pint of 7.0 in the morning was not a good idea.
                  Why is there a hair of the dog drink? I just meant it in the general term being that I can't drink alcohol to lessen a hangover.

Comment

only on your off days..wake up drink a 40 oz and watch some tv while posting on here..geat mornings

Comment

Working...
                    X