Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's got pop but it is overrated.

Comment

• Pac just ain't got it no more

First let me state, he won that fight, CLEARLY.

But the fact Bradley was even standing at the final bell so that they COULD rob Pac is really telling.

Where the heck was his aggression? Bradley got no power, all the dude has is his feather duster punches, Pac got him hurt, ready to go, what does he do? nothing.

Where was the killer instinct, where was the desire?

Pac of old would have walked through this guy, busted him up not let him survive.

This Pac fights every fight like a sparring session

Face it guys, he still has great speed and power, but what used to be the total package just isn't there anymore, **** knows where it went, maybe he left "it" on the campaign trail.

I was screaming at him to jump on this guy but he just stayed outside cruising along, then he gets robbed.

Pac is done at the top level, he don't got it no more, its gone.
      Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-10-2012, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        cmon we cant be talking about that now...you guys call urselves fan of boxing?.. the real deal right now is manny got robbed by bradley.. the marquez fight was way okay because it can go either way, but this one can't and no matter how many times u'll watch it. i cant believe u had it a draw when the champ is the one pressing the action and clearly hurting the challenger... im so disappointed with fans like you who is still happy with whats going on...
        Bro why you hating on the winner of tonights fight? give credit were credit is do

Bradley won period stop crying wah wah

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          and yet ppl still defend this guy. dude is so senile, he lets the truth slip.
          I would always give Arum the benefit of the doubt, more so as to play devil's advocate and present a counter argument (I always do this when debating sports) but to be honest you guys are right and he is a POS.

I'm not surprised by this comment and Arum is killing boxing.

Comment

• Sad thing is, i like Manny, Floyd. I respected Tim Bradley, but this **** here man...I don't even WANNA see Manny and Floyd fight anymore..because im more scared for Floyd to get screwed over like this than actually suffering a legitimate loss! Manny man, you did your thang..you still got the belt in my eyes...my thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours big homie. Im out. I don't wanna live on this damn planet anymore

Comment

• ...remember the "its business" comment to Marquez??

Comment

• Pacquiao, and it wasn't even close.

Comment

• He has good pop, just not 1 punch KO power.

Comment

• "I'll make a lot of money off the rematch, but this was outrageous," Arum said.
                    Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com

arum is a funny guy

Comment

• He's not effective against marquez who has his number. You should also say that bradley's determination and strategy is different against pac, if he'd walk to pac the way he did agaisnt holt then he'd be drop too. he just ran away earlier and still almost got KTFO..
                      You also pointed out that floyd drop marquez, but then Pac dropped mosley, bad example bro.. but there's more to talk about than this, like, Pac was robbed kinda thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X