Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death penalty across the board for Rapists, Murderers...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I still see a huge flaw in your logic.

I understand you don't like rapists (I don't either). Let's go ahead and think about this tactically as opposed to the ruthless strategic/blanket approach.

People are in jail for crimes they never committed FYI.......Which horrifies me on a daily basis. It's something that really isn't fair.

Let me ask you something, would you, based on that story, think the death penalty is befitting that crime?

I guess what I meant by across the board, was for these seemingly open and shut cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Let me ask you something, would you, based on that story, think the death penalty is befitting that crime?

I guess what I meant by across the board, was for these seemingly open and shut cases.
      How do you PROVE IT??????????????????????????????????????????/

It's a touchy, ridiculous case that to this day I can't even put my finger on it. All a vindictive female has to state is that "someone raped her" and all of a sudden it's a witch hunt. Regardless of circumstance.

It's gotten to the point where convicted rapists are incarcerated just because someone mouthed them off as a rapist.

Who knows?

Execution by Firing squad? This is life. Either end it or don't.

The public's perception means little to me at this point. Honestly answering I've lost so many people I love that I really don't care about morality at this point.

I'm speaking objectively.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I agree, but there should be severe punishment for the *****es that falsely accuse someone too.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          How do you PROVE IT??????????????????????????????????????????/

It's a touchy, ridiculous case that to this day I can't even put my finger on it. All a vindictive female has to state is that "someone raped her" and all of a sudden it's a witch hunt. Regardless of circumstance.

It's gotten to the point where convicted rapists are incarcerated just because someone mouthed them off as a rapist.

Who knows?

Execution by Firing squad? This is life. Either end it or don't.

The public's perception means little to me at this point. Honestly answering I've lost so many people I love that I really don't care about morality at this point.

Why go off on this tangent, just answer the question, yes or no, if not, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Why go off on this tangent, just answer the question, yes or no, if not, why?
            I think Witch Hunting/Authoritarian nonsense is out of control. That's why.

Too many people walking around acting like the ****ing law.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I support your morals as far as respecting women etc. wholeheartedly.

But I simply cannot condone the death penalty and frankly find it such a shame so many people are so sympathetic to such a severe inhumane act of, apparent moral killing.

The second you kill a man then stand over him saying that's what you get for killing a man, is the second you've skewed justice imo. It's like wars. If someone inflicts wounds you don't always fight fire with fire, otherwise there'd be far too much killing going on this world.

And there already is, plenty. Spilling more blood isn't the solution, it's part of the problem.
              Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-02-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Fully agreed.

Capital punishment is the way to go.

Comment

I would tar and feather Run w/ Knives.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                    I would tar and feather Run w/ Knives.
                    On a cross? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                      Fully agreed.

Capital punishment is the way to go.
                      Co-sign mother****er.

Shoot dem bastards.

Comment

Working...
                      X