Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the ridiculous double standards here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that you're an undercover *******. Why didn't you answer the questions Jro?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      only a dumb ***** would think that catchweights and extra OST are similar. one is w/in the rules and other is....well to use as an excuse to take a vacation?
      Let me help u guys out, ohhh snaps Pac came up in weight to fight these guys. LMAO Once a tard always a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        I've come to the conclusion that you're an undercover *******. Why didn't you answer the questions Jro?
        You're Cung Le in Bizarro world...

But, you right I am a black supremacist *******

Answer what question? You act like I should speak for everybody else when I can only speak for myself.

Comment

I just want answers to my questions..too much? Lol
          Haven't they been answered in all your other threads with the similar topic?

"HAI GUYZ U THINK MANNY PAKQUIO WILL FITE N E 1 LOL NO HE DUZNT SO Y U GUYZ GIVE FLOYD A HARD TYME ABOWT IT TOO?????????

LEAVE FLOYD ALONE GUYZ........LEAVE HIM ALONE"

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            You're Cung Le in Bizarro world...

But, you right I am a black supremacist *******

Answer what question? You act like I should speak for everybody else when I can only speak for myself.
            The questions in the opening post genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              Haven't they been answered in all your other threads with the similar topic?

"HAI GUYZ U THINK MANNY PAKQUIO WILL FITE N E 1 LOL NO HE DUZNT SO Y U GUYZ GIVE FLOYD A HARD TYME ABOWT IT TOO?????????

LEAVE FLOYD ALONE GUYZ........LEAVE HIM ALONE
              Nope u tards are even worse than I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                only a dumb ***** would think that catchweights and extra OST are similar. one is w/in the rules and other is....well to use as an excuse to take a vacation?
                Let's put that shoe on the other foot, shall we?

IF Manny were the first to suggest Random Olympic Style Testing we'd get this reaction...

Comment

Nope u tards are even worse than I thought
                  Well if that's the case, stop posting your boring old tripe. I'm sorry Manny Pacquiao is the favored fighter among the fans. But it is what it is. And I'm not here to disagree or agree with your post, I'm just here to tell you to stop making the same fucking threads over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    Well if that's the case, stop posting your boring old tripe. I'm sorry Manny Pacquiao is the favored fighter among the fans. But it is what it is. And I'm not here to disagree or agree with your post, I'm just here to tell you to stop making the same fucking threads over and over again.
                    Thank you, I respect your reply.

Comment

what a sad thread

comparing catchweights to OSDTs lol

for one, catchweights are agreed by both sides before a fight is made. If its such a ridiculous catchweight then = no fight.

on the other hand.. OSDT tell me again who compromised on OSDT and who didn't and you tell me who's the biggest *****. i dont even understand why its relevant at this point considering the ducker is on vacation and isnt thinking about boxing

you ******s keep bringing this osdt up to hide the fact that floyd is clearly ducking by going on some ***** ass vacation

now shut the **** up

Comment

Working...
                      X