No announcement yet.

Getting Knocked Out By a "Lucky Punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    By the highlights it didn't seem Mercer was doing too bad. Also, its bull**** to call something a lucky punch because nothing lucky about stopping your opponent. It was meant to happen! Of course this topic was made by a Klitschko hater, who wants to make Mercer look bad so the win Klitschko has over him looks bad.

I haven't gone on my Vitali-bashing trolling in awhile, as I got bored from it. I rarely ever bashed Wlad anyway whom I feel has a very good resume for a HW nowadays.

Wlad's win over Mercer is not even close to being one of Wlad's best wins anyway, and that was 11 years after the Damiani fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
      He had lost every round but one until catching Damiani with a glancing blow that broke his nose.
      Basically. Mercer was a real hot-and-cold guy. He could look terrible in some fights and pretty good in others. I think his best performance might've been the Lewis fight. He hadn't fought in almost a year and went just about even (I had it 95-95) against a prime Lewis.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It looked like the forearm connected a whole lot more than any part of the glove did lol

Comment

Working...
            X