No announcement yet.

Mayweather PUNKED by Shane, Nard & Max

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather PUNKED by Shane, Nard & Max

Don't you think it’s funny when Mayweather started to punk out when Shane and Nard were ganging up on him...hahahahahahaha you could tell the pain of being bullied in his voice.

Also didn’t you find it funny how Max owned him when he sed "we aint here to talk about sponsors" lolllllllzzz did you see how Floyd was smiling big saying he has to for them 7 zeros... hahahahahah (you didnt bi**h)

Found it funny when Floyd tried to bully once again, and Max just wasn’t having any of it... and sed JIMMMMM to cut the interview. Hhahahaha

Did you notice how Mayweather gets no credit for his win...? (rightly so)

That’s right; bullies NEVER win in the end...

Don't you think it’s funny when Mayweather started to punk out when Shane and Nard were ganging up on him...hahahahahahaha you could tell the pain of being bullied in his voice.

Also didn’t you find it funny how Max owned him when he sed "we aint here to talk about sponsors" lolllllllzzz did you see how Floyd was smiling big saying he has to for them 7 zeros... hahahahahah (you didnt bi**h)

Found it funny when Floyd tried to bully once again, and Max just wasn’t having any of it... and sed JIMMMMM to cut the interview. Hhahahaha

Comment

That’s right; bullies NEVER win in the end.....

Comment

Hes a punk P4P Punk of all time....

Comment

Comment

lol post it again, 2tough. i don't think they heard you

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
              lol post it again, 2tough. i don't think they heard you

Comment

did you gayweather fans here me??????????????????????????? shall i say it again...

JIM ..... JIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
                  did you gayweather fans here me??????????????????????????? shall i say it again...

JIM ..... JIM!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Keep red k'ing me, you crybaby *****.

Comment

It was classless.

Comment

Working...
                    X