No announcement yet.

Khan Scared of Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan Scared of Thurman?

What do you think about Khan trying to be all buddy with Thurman. He knows Keith has been calling him out and talking **** about him. Before Khan acted like he didn't even exist and now he wants to be friends instead of responding to the challenge. I see fear.

All Khan keeps doing is naming all the weak links in the division like guerrero, alexander and lopez. Most likely he'll take on the weakest in Lopez.

It's funny I was thinking kind of the same thing, and I like khan and think thurman is overrated. Thurman is still a risky fight for anybody and khan wants to take on the easier welters for now just to get used to the weight.

Comment

Thurman is still untested...but beating him would be a huge win for Khan since he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning in years

Comment

I always laugh when Thurman talks..why the hell is he talking so damn loud

Comment

If you wanted good opponents, why'd you sign with Haymon?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Thurman is still untested...but beating him would be a huge win for Khan since he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning in years
            People think Khan is some kind of warrior, but he's not. You're right he ain't beat nobody in years, but keeps taking credit for those "names" he's fought and lost to.

People forget going into all of those fights he was the favourite. Peterson hadn't done nothing but got dominated against Bradley, so that was suppose to be a low risk fight, but he ended up beating Khan from pillar to post.

Then the crafty Khan thought i'd take Garcia's belt who had just struggled against Morales in a close fight. But again got KTFO.

Khan simply ain't on the top level and will play it safe and cash out against Mayweather. If they let this happen, it'll be a total joke.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I always laugh when Thurman talks..why the hell is he talking so damn loud
              it's a business/salesman technique.

he's not really talking very loud. he is talking with a lot of confidence and by over emphasizing your words it really helps to win over the listener and get them pumped up. it's very effective.

i used to sell a lot of different electronic hardware back in the 80s and this is the technique we always used when pitching the products.

also a lot of pastors use this technique as well.
              Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-17-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                What do you think about Khan trying to be all buddy with Thurman. He knows Keith has been calling him out and talking **** about him. Before Khan acted like he didn't even exist and now he wants to be friends instead of responding to the challenge. I see fear.
                Khan thinks he can beat anyone. If he's being friendly it's because that's just how he is.

All Khan keeps doing is naming all the weak links in the division like guerrero, alexander and lopez. Most likely he'll take on the weakest in Lopez.
                The same Lopez who (legitimately) KO'd Ortiz almost had Maidana out last year.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 09-17-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Most fighters that can't take a punch have to be carefully matched to stay in the game. I even see this at the top in the heavyweights all the was down to flyweight. Khan is a perfect example of this.

Comment

Keith has been mouthing off about Khan for a while, however, when they're together, he doesn't a mention a word. Is Thurman scared of Khan? No. It's just boxers being cordial with one another.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    If you wanted good opponents, why'd you sign with Haymon?
                    + 1

Comment

Working...
                    X