No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Deny The Claims on Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by julio101974 View Post
    nobody knows if this true or not and who is saying the truth. but I do remember a radio interview like a year ago where DJ and Rachel were present and they supported each one their fighter. after DJ left the radio Rachel and the interviewers began mocking DJ because of his accent.
    Bro...were can I find that movie? Juan of the dead..the one in your avatar pic..
    Last edited by Angry Cuban; 12-28-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
      Donaire still ducking this guy
      Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      When nonito will sign for that fight...there is no more old shots for him to hype @ 122...Montanocordoba is a decent man..he don't do that ****...
      LMAO...you might wanna go look at Rigo's most recent fight he got wobbled, I by no stretch ever consider Donaire to be scared of a guy who fights 90% of the fight with his hands down. You wanna talk about hype jobs..look at Rigo's own resume too.

Comment

Seriously wtf can Rigo do to Nonito in the ring? Nonitos got more skills. Hes definetly the bigger puncher. Ive seen Rigo fight 3 times and hes not all that. They are both facing equal opposition. Its not like Rigo is facing beast and Nonitos fighting tomato cans. I think Rigo looses brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Seriously wtf can Rigo do to Nonito in the ring? Nonitos got more skills. Hes definetly the bigger puncher. Ive seen Rigo fight 3 times and hes not all that. They are both facing equal opposition. Its not like Rigo is facing beast and Nonitos fighting tomato cans. I think Rigo looses brutally.
          Yes man..you think that but you are a boxing fan at most..but Arum and Nonito clearly don't think the same...that's why they will still avoiding the fight...actually I believe that the fight will never happen...

Comment

Bro...were can I find that movie?
            I tried to find it right after I wrote the post. I found on youtube a video of the interview but it is only 9 min and does not have the final part when DJ left the radio.
            the first time I heard the interview was directly from a website, it wasn't a video was an audio file.
            this what I found today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60YOnO-YiEE

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              LMAO...you might wanna go look at Rigo's most recent fight he got wobbled, I by no stretch ever consider Donaire to be scared of a guy who fights 90% of the fight with his hands down. You wanna talk about hype jobs..look at Rigo's own resume too.
              Bro..look..I watched that fight like 10 times..actually I watched more than 60 of his fights...I have a clear reason to believe that he is the most skilled boxer of nowdays..his resume is the best resume that a boxer ever had in his first 11 fights...don't understand what you are trying to said..

Comment

I tried to find it right after I wrote the post. I found on youtube a video of the interview but it is only 9 min and does not have the final part when DJ left the radio.
                the first time I heard the interview was directly from a website, it wasn't a video was an audio file.
                Lol..bro..im talking about the cuban movie..juan of the dead...

Comment

Bro...were can I find that movie? Juan of the dead..the one in your avatar pic..
                  sorry I did not finished read your message. I saw the movie on a dvd. let see what I can do for you.

Comment

sorry I did not finished read your message. I saw the movie on a dvd. let see what I can do for you.
                    Si tu lo viste en DVD seguro ya lo tienen los bancos de peliculas...es que yo lo queria con english subtitles cuz my wife no habla espaņol..

Comment

Yes man..you think that but you are a boxing fan at most..but Arum and Nonito clearly don't think the same...that's why they will still avoiding the fight...actually I believe that the fight will never happen...
                      Is there really that much difference between last yr and doing it this yr? Rigos value has gone up by waiting. Rigo was making as little as 25 grand per fight early last yr. By waiting his value has tripled. Now Arum can put him in the ring with Nonito. GBP is doing the samething with Garcia and Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X