No announcement yet.

Fitch v Diaz Would Be A War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitch v Diaz Would Be A War

If and when Nick returns he can't walk right into a title shot and Fitch show major heart and determination tonight. I think that would be a great return fight for starters.

Fitch?? Man that guy is the most boring fighter in all of MMA! Shields and Fitch need to retire!!

Comment

^^^^^^ really.

fitch will lay on nick and dry hump to a victory.

Comment

Really bad style matchup for Nick Diaz. Fitch would take him down and his sub defense is too good so Diaz would lose on points. Only interesting thing is that both have great cardio so it would be an active grappling fest.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Really bad style matchup for Nick Diaz. Fitch would take him down and his sub defense is too good so Diaz would lose on points. Only interesting thing is that both have great cardio so it would be an active grappling fest.
          But Nick has hands that would come into play as well. I don't know who would win I just think it would be a great war.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Fitch?? Man that guy is the most boring fighter in all of MMA! Shields and Fitch need to retire!!
            I thought he was entertaining last night but maybe because I was happy to see him derail the young hype train. I like showmanship in the ring just back it up.
            Thought the Bj fight was dope and he went to hell with Gsp before hand..got to appreciate his presence.
            Last edited by Bacatit; 10-14-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Also if Nick has trouble keeping it standing with Fitch you can't really put him in there with Gsp.
              I like active grappling almost as much as I like standup especially two true fighters who both bring an element of mastery to the table...not just the typical stand up vs grappler.
              Plus there is a decent chance Nick gets the K.O, if not that we will be on the edge of our seats the whole time !!!
              Last edited by Bacatit; 10-14-2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I have Diaz on brutal TKO over Fitch.

Comment

Nick's Jiu Jitsu is above anybody Fitch has fought or trained with before....

Comment

Working...
                  X