Jake The Snake and DDP try to help Scott Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mud View Post
    love that doc.
    I'm not even into wrestling (mainly because I'm not, you know, eight years old) but I found that documentary to be amazing.

Comment

Scott Hall is by far my favorite wrestler of all time. Sad stuff. I haven't watched in years but back in tge day, the Razor Ramon, The Outsiders and NWO was awesome stuff. Pure comedy in the NWO days.

Comment

Damn he's only 55. Not that it isn't an old age, but it's not that that old. He moves like an 80 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I'm not even into wrestling (mainly because I'm not, you know, eight years old) but I found that documentary to be amazing.
          Same here. Used to watch it back in the 80's when in school.

Comment

Mud and SP, you'd be surprised how many grown men/fathers are 8 year olds then. A lot of men watch it to have a good laugh. I started watching WWF because my dad used to watch it, he would just sit there and laugh his ass off. This was during 1997. Pro Wrestling fanbase has a large adult following.

I do not watch wrestling though, but I don't think it's strictly for 8 year old's or children.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Mud and SP, you'd be surprised how many grown men/fathers are 8 year olds then. A lot of men watch it to have a good laugh. I started watching WWF because my dad used to watch it, he would just sit there and laugh his ass off. This was during 1997. Pro Wrestling fanbase has a large adult following.

I do not watch wrestling though, but I don't think it's strictly for 8 year old's or children.
              I know. I caught bits of the Royal Rumble the other day, total crap, but i dont look down on adults enjoying it. I dont see what they find interesting, but its all good.

Comment

I don't think they find it interesting, I think they find it humorous and get a good laugh at the story lines and action.

Like why do women find soap opera interesting? Why do we watch comedy? Pro wrestling is just a show.

It's funny i'm defending it, because I do not watch it and also "grew out of it". But I do not completely dismiss it because I catch Raw episodes sometimes, very few and far in between, to see what WWE is up to and what story lines they have.

Comment

looks like he's having a good time here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I don't think they find it interesting, I think they find it humorous and get a good laugh at the story lines and action.

Like why do women find soap opera interesting? Why do we watch comedy? Pro wrestling is just a show.

It's funny i'm defending it, because I do not watch it and also "grew out of it". But I do not completely dismiss it because I catch Raw episodes sometimes, very few and far in between, to see what WWE is up to and what story lines they have.
                    Right. Its entertainment. Violent pantomime.

There is a woman at my work who must be almost 50 who loves it. She is quiet and intelligent enough. I never would have guessed she would be such a fan.
                    Like i said, i personally just dont get it. Yes, its entertainment, but how adults enjoy i cant understand.

Comment

used to watch it fervently specially during WWF's attitude era... (i was definitely under 15 then)

razor ramon's clash with shawn michaels using a ladder was awesome...

his departure from vince mcmahon's company along with diesel was definitely a wrong career move in hindsight...

i do hope all the best not just for him but for all the lesser known pro grapplers who are struggling with their health...

Comment

Working...
                      X