Need a daily fitness programme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a daily fitness programme

Hi*

I have a family friend who has recently started boxing. He is about 17 years old. He has asked me that I try to help him find a programme or regime that he can follow on a daily basis. He wants to know what foods to eat, how often to eat, what exercise to do etc etc. But he would like it broken down day by day, eg Monday eat so and so in the morning, so and so in the afternoon, so and so in the evening, do this much running, this many sit ups, this many press ups etc. He would like this for each day of the week so that he can follow the programme accurately. He currently weighs about 58 kilos but needs to drop to about 50-54 kilos in the next few weeks (as he is due to have his first amateur fight). The main aims of the programme would be:-
    1) to gain good fitness and stamina (so that he can fight without getting tired)
    2) to lose weight (lose 4-8 kilos in a few weeks but then to maintain that weight too)
    3) to build strength (so not just lose weight and become weak but actually become stronger)

Please note he currently attends the boxing gym about 90 mins a day, 5 days a week (Mon-Fri).*

He really wants to work hard and give it his all but he would like a programme to follow everyday.*

Thanks for your help.*

That's something I wouldn't mind seeing myself. I hope you get some responses.

Comment

Hey Guys i need generally a fitness routine for newbies. i want to overall tone my body.I've observed that a good fitness is one where you keep out your hands and shift them in groups. that type of thing.i just don't know what to do or where to begin?Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Height, weight? What class is he trying to get to? What class is he in now?

I am sure that this information could come in handy.

Comment

Working...
        X