No announcement yet.

David Haye on Vitali-Charr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye on Vitali-Charr

I hardly can understand it due to the German translation. I assume he is calling out Vitali and bragging about the stoppage.

If there are any Haye's fans in here, could you tell me how do you look at Haye's retirement? Why he is not willing to go after other fighters and then take another chance against Wlad?

What would he prove by beating 42 old man? (I still prefer Vitali to beat him but Haye does have a chance because of Vitali's age).

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      What would he prove by beating 42 old man? (I still prefer Vitali to beat him but Haye does have a chance because of Vitali's age).
      He says all he wants to do is beat a Klitschko, he also complains about the stoppage and that Charr should've gotten his chance to fight. He also says he saw many flaws in Vitali and thinks he can beat him.

Comment

Vitali is still good, but clearly past his prime. Haye-Vitali would be a good fight, god knows it can't get much worse than Vitali-Charr....

I'm just shocked that people were seriously defending Manuel Charr as an opponent.

Comment

Translation:
          Haye said that the doctor and the referee helped Klitschko to win the fight. He also said that he would beat Vitali in 6 rounds and that Vitali said that the winner of Haye-Chisora gets a fight against Vitali. Then Haye said that he got rid off Chisora in 5 rounds while Vitali struggled 12 rounds with him. He also mentioned that Vitali wants to use his boxing career to help him in his political career.
          That is what he basically said, he said a little more blablabla blablabla, but those are the essential statements he made.

Comment

Why not give a chance someone who is younger and real contender to fight and beat Vitali. Someone like David Price... Vitali will choose if he can fight anymore.

If Haye beats Vitali he will go into retirement straight away and we will not hear the end of it how he is the greatest boxer ever. He'll remain retired until Wlad turns 40 and then he will call him out..
            What will I as a boxing fan get from that?!

Comment

Why not give a chance someone who is younger and real contender to fight and beat Vitali. Someone like David Price... Vitali will choose if he can fight anymore.

If Haye beats Vitali he will go into retirement straight away and we will not hear the end of it how he is the greatest boxer ever. He'll remain retired until Wlad turns 40 and then he will call him out..
              What will I as a boxing fan get from that?!
              David Price, are you having a laugh? He himself says he isnt ready

You have to face the facts Haye is the only other threat out there, as much as it pains me to say. Given Vitalis last 3 performances, my money would be on Haye TKO's Vital. There are many flaws i see in Vitali, his defense isnt tight and he relies to much on his strong chin, which against Hays power will break. Chisora himself has said he feels Haye will beat Vitali, and he fought both of them back to back.

Klit fans like urself are worried and know the danger of Haye, so much so you think Price is a real contender....

Comment

I'll not go into what chance Haye has to beat Vitali...

But why would I like to see that? If Lennox comes from retirement and fights lets say Povetkin and Povetkin beats him, what that proves?!

Only one who would like to see Vitali losing has something from that fight. If haye would continue to fight after that as Vitali did after Lennox fight I would say ok let's go with it, lets have another great champion.
                But neither Haye is vitali, neither vitali is the champion (the real one is wlad at the moment).

I gave example of Price as the young, no nonsense, real contender. He doesn't need to beat vitali, but he can build his name and career with the good performance... Same as Vitali did with the Lennox fight.

Comment

that german translator talking over him is a pain in the arse

Comment

I'll not go into what chance Haye has to beat Vitali...

But why would I like to see that? If Lennox comes from retirement and fights lets say Povetkin and Povetkin beats him, what that proves?!

Only one who would like to see Vitali losing has something from that fight. If haye would continue to fight after that as Vitali did after Lennox fight I would say ok let's go with it, lets have another great champion.
                    But neither Haye is vitali, neither vitali is the champion (the real one is wlad at the moment).

I gave example of Price as the young, no nonsense, real contender. He doesn't need to beat vitali, but he can build his name and career with the good performance... Same as Vitali did with the Lennox fight.
                    youre just petrified cuz u know haye would destroy vitali,even if they fought 3 years ago haye would beat vitali

Comment

Working...
                    X