Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Actually the parliamentary system, gives more power to the prime minister because unlike the American system, the winning party takes complete control in that system.

In America, the winning party for example the Democrats, still have to share seats in Congress and in the Senate, so you never ever have complete control from the president and his party.

That's why Obama is having such a tough time getting things done because everytime he wants to pass a law or suggest something, it's cut down by Republicans in congress.

Right now, the president is a Democrat and congress is majority Republican so there's a serious problem in getting things done. So much so that just recently, the govt actually shut down for a few days because there was no agreement in how to pay the nations debt and where the money should go.

You are right though, humans are flawed and so no system is perfect but I will take a democratic system over any other on earth and it's not even close.
    I guess that's in theory, but so many parliamentary systems wind up as hung parliaments and are forced into coalitions. We have the conserves and lib dems in coalition now, that's bad enough. Some parliaments around the world have a coalition of up to 30 parties I think at the moment. It's getting harder to come out with an outright majority. Nightmare to get things done.

And I'd take democracy over any other too. I know governments are a necessary evil. I think the Swiss have an interesting system with their direct democracy.

Comment

Of course not but you may not believe me when I say this and I don't say this to brag or make myself look like some great person but I would donate most of my money to people that need it.

As it is, I'm not rich by any means but I do make a very good living. I have been very lucky in the decisions I have made in my life and I have worked hard because I come from very humble beginnings and so does my family.

I train at a gym and donate most of my time to inner city kids and buy them boxing equipment out of my pocket all the time. I take them across the state to fights and do what I can to help a lot of these kids in need.

If I became some super wealthy person like a king or some crazy **** like that, first off I wouldn't treat people less than me in these ridiculous rules you have to have when meeting the queen or king of some nation.

Second I would donate my time and money to people who really need it, invest it in the youth so my country can progress and excel.

My point is that just because she is born to some blood line, I'm NOT going to not look in her eyes, talk to her only when talked to, not touch her, bow like some servant or treat any different or give her any more respect to any other human being on the face of the planet.

I treat all people with basic human respect, regardless of color, creed, wealth, status or religion.
      You can't handle the pressure of being King. It is not for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        Cuah, if someone told you that you will have millions and be King, would you say no?
        I'll take the money and be Queen.

Gotta look after #1. Dog eat dog world and all that.

Comment

War tourism.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            I'll take the money and be Queen.

Gotta look after #1. Dog eat dog world and all that.
            I would too. That simple fool thinks he is doing good now, but as a King with his power, he could do a lot more good, instead of training kids in a gym, he can open 150. He could raise money and help the world, but instead he wants to keep his humble ways of 2.99 an hour and his amatuer boxing card.

Shows how simple he is, he must have written Avatar with Cameron.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
              I would too. That simple fool thinks he is doing good now, but as a King with his power, he could do a lot more good, instead of training kids in a gym, he can open 150. He could raise money and help the world, but instead he wants to keep his humble ways of 2.99 an hour and his amatuer boxing card.

Shows how simple he is, he must have written Avatar with Cameron.
              I wouldn't help anyone. I'd devote me time to pissing off the French.

Comment

Uns, one day you will understand that the simplest things are the best in life. It takes a lot of living, maturing and understanding life to get that.

You probably will never get it.

Comment

I would turn my life similar to Game of Thrones, and selectively breed Grey wolves to be big as Dire ones.

I would send a formal letter to President Obama to bring me Cuah's head and give a bounty of 200k dollars to any member of the public to kill him.

Comment

Uns, one day you will understand that the simplest things are the best in life. It takes a lot of living, maturing and understanding life to get that.

You probably will never get it.
                    Cuah, it takes a clever person to realise that you can do a lot more good if you use your wealth, fame and people you know who have power. That satisfaction of helping hundreds of thousands of kids, not just 30 must surely feel very rewarding.

You can lead a simple life, you don't have to do too much, the money is there. You don't have to spend 8 or 9 hours a day working doing something repetitive and almost pointless, when you can fly out to Africa, open awareness to the World about the extremely dire situation some are in.

Go out there Cuah, I can see it in your heart, you can be more, and do more than you do now. Challenge yourself, this simple life is easy, going 35-0 VS cab drivers, but jump out and get that man with that 90% KO ratio who has a title.

I feel you will never understand the meaning of challenging yourself, it takes balls and heart, which you do not have.

Comment

Who gives a fuk. I find monarchies so degrading to the rest of us. Because she was born in some inbred family, we are to exalt her as some special person to be admired and worshiped.

Fuk that old b1tch.
                      fukin A...

Comment

Working...
                      X