Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitchsko terms for the Haye fight; the worst ive ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitchsko terms for the Haye fight; the worst ive ever seen.

I mean, if Haye wins he has to fight Wladmir again and then fight Vitali.

WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

So in the next 2 years he has his fighting schedule set. Within this time he wont be given the opportunity to face guys like Arreola and the other up and coming heavyweights.

How many good years will Haye have as a Heavyweight? If he beats Wladmir, he'll be fighting them for another 2 years; 3 in total.

He's currently 28 years old, he could hit 30 by the time he's finished fighting the Klitchsko's.

Is it only me or dont no one else see this as an unfair terms for a fight?

I mean, if any other fighter did it they'd be critisized right?

What you guys think?

**** still no response to this thread......?

You guys still writing about Floyd and Pac hey. lol

Comment

the terms are terrible..but if haye believes what he say he gets to ko both brothers get all the belts and get paid bigtime..all while proving he's the ****..so it aint all that bad...if he can back up what he said..they are basically calling his bluff..now he has to deliver

Comment

Hopefully all of the clauses won't be exercised and Haye only has to fight Wlad once and Vitali once

I think it's unlikely that Wlad will be keen on a rematch if he gets KTFO, which is what will likely happen if Haye wins. I mean, if the fight deserves a rematch then that's fine, go for it. I'm sure there won't be too much complaining

Then onto Vitali who's knocking on a bit... If he loses I don't think he'll fight again

At the end of the day we're seeing the fights that we want most. It's unfortunate that Haye/Povetkin and Haye/Arreola might not happen for a long time but Haye is frying bigger fish, and top boxers don't fight very often these days, it's just how it is

Comment

And if Wlad or Vitali win then obviously it won't be an issue. So, yeah. I genuinely think Haye will only have to fight them once each providing he doesn't fall at the first hurdle

Comment

Yeh i see what you guys mean, but being in Haye's shoes imagine if he stops Wladmir, then unneccesarily fights him again and beats him again, he has too fight Vitali, all within 3 years!

And the worst thing about it is if Haye losses he dont get no rematch. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine. View Post
              Yeah, I mean it's not like promoters ever try to get options on the opponent's future fights

Your missing the point, promoters usually take stages when deciding opponents. This to me makes little sense, especially because Haye has no rematch if he losses.

Comment

Yeah, I mean it's not like promoters ever try to get options on the opponent's future fights

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
                  Yes, but they are the biggest fights he could get if he was free to choose, anyway, and in the unlikely event he wins all three bouts he would be the undisputed top dog at HW regardless of which alphabelts he actually held. He won't get there fighting the likes of Arreola.

Congratulations on your 1000th post!

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post

He's currently 28 years old, he could hit 30 by the time he's finished fighting the Klitchsko's.
                    Yes, but they are the biggest fights he could get if he was free to choose, anyway, and in the unlikely event he wins all three bouts he would be the undisputed top dog at HW regardless of which alphabelts he actually held. He won't get there fighting the likes of Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                    X