Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone SERIOUSLY believe HATTON can BEAT PACQUIAO???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robear View Post
    I strongly believe that manny is in a great shape(both physical and psychological) at the moment and can beat ricky.

haha, first post, welcome

Comment

mannys overrated

Comment

Hatton will get beat via KO IMO

Comment

Do I think Hatton can beat Manny? Yes.
          Do I think Hatton will beat Manny? No.

Really, in boxing, anything can happen. Fighting is a contest of will, determination- it's a battle of physical and psychological supremacy.

I never thought I would see Oscar so thoroughly demolished by Pacquiao. I thought Manny was just too small. That said, I'm not ready to abandon my logic that Pacquiao moving up is going to be apparent eventually.

Where is Ricky in his career? Can he still bang with intensity and be an effective pressure fighter? He spent his career campaigning at a higher weight than Manny, so despite everything he has to be considered- at least in terms of careers- the larger man.

Also, how does Pacquiao fare against a larger man that can bang? I mean, Oscar was almost like a moving heavy bag in their fight. I saw Diaz get some solid, crisp shots in against Manny but had no power to make them really count.

So, with the year going the way it is in terms of amazing fights, and the upsets of late (I thought Oscar was too big for Manny, thought Hopkins was too old for Kelly, etc.) I'm thinking Pacquiao can do it, but I'm not letting it be a forgone conclusion in my mind.

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Hatton will win, Pacman has been K.O.'d twice on quick shots and I think Hatton can land one on him...So Yes I seriously believe Hatton will win.

Comment

lets not also forget how good Hatton can take a punch too, right?

Comment

Working...
              X