No announcement yet.

[PHOTO] Maidana still cashing in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PHOTO] Maidana still cashing in

Chino's really riding off into the sunset like a boss doe huh?

Peace to TMT(The Maidana Team) and everyone else who kept it real!

Special shout out to the Argentine slugger for going 12 hard rounds with TBE and making Floyd feel like he needed to redeem himself...

Take TBE through life and death then eat a cookie doe
    Last edited by Agent Mulder; 09-05-2016, 09:03 PM.

I don't see a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post

Looks like Chino's still living fat! Peace to TMT(The Maidana Team) and everyone else who kept it real and scored the first Floyd fight a draw doe!
      WAR MAIDANA!!!

Comment

Gotta feel good for the homeboy

If he really put himself to the task, he could come back and regain a championship at WW. He would absolutely merk Garcia

Comment

I forgot about the cookie

Beat Floyd's ass for 12 rounds then a nice treat. #winning

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I forgot about the cookie

Beat Floyd's ass for 12 rounds then a nice treat. #winning
            More than anyone else mind you.

Comment

saw this earlier on instagram... nothing but respect for the guy. he's earned it.

Comment

This might be a stupid question, but are those stacks of money real?

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  Gotta feel good for the homeboy

If he really put himself to the task, he could come back and regain a championship at WW. He would absolutely merk Garcia
                  for some boxers, they fight for money to earn a living. and some fight to become a legend, etc. while making money in the process. i think maidana never really look at boxing to become someone great. im not saying he doesnt wanna fight to win, but for him i think its more about feeding his family. once he did that, he feel like he doesnt need to continue on fighting. he look at boxing like a job, once you make enough money, your not gonna continue working.

Comment

Beat floyd twice, deserves every penny. I never thought Id see floyd beat by a cherry pick, those two losses will go down in sports history as the two most embarrassing and shocking . He beat the absolute **** out of floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X