Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Who Barely Boxed Before Think They Know Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Discussing is all about comprehension and communicating effectively. Plenty of great trainers who never laced them up as Rockin would say and there are fighters who were great in ring and make lousy trainers because they had talent/skill but can't communicate effectively enough to transfer knowledge to a fighter.
    Amazing post - far more to coaching than being able to read the game and achieving loads, coaching takes patience, communication. Funnily enough, most of the greatest coaches out their didn't achieve what they'd have liked to in their boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      Some people just don't have that natural ability to get to the top. Hard work and practice plays a huge part but having that natural ability to start with is a huge factor - just because somebody didn't fare well when they went pro doesn't mean that their experience means nothing, their experience of being around everyone and seeing what goes on counts for quite a lot despite what they've achieved.

I'm not saying all fighters that boxed amateur or pro know everything about Boxing and shouldn't be challenged, but their input can certainly mean a lot because they've seen more than people that haven't experienced the same as they have.

And to say most people on here could be boxing coaches because they are hardcore fans of the sport is laughable - there is loads more to being a coach than being able to read the game and call big fights. The coach has to commit himself as much as the boxer - if not more.
      firs paragraphj solid post IMO

second psssh its what im saying kinda

3rd
      to be honest, thats how all trainers are made.

Comment

Rockin at least fought. Punk OP is a fat bean who exited the pen and due to his weak nature,

Began throat hogging on the same people that put him there.

I think that's the epitome of pathetic now that we're on the subject. Daylyt = stockholm finest

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          Rockin at least fought. Punk OP is a fat bean who exited the pen and due to his weak nature,

I think that's the epitome of pathetic now that we're on the subject. Daylyt = stockholm finest
          this was too vicious to read this early in the morning, diablo 'mano, tomate un cafecito primero o algo ahahahaha

Comment

I've noticed it's mostly keyboard nerds that think they know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              this was too vicious to read this early in the morning, diablo 'mano, tomate un cafecito primero o algo ahahahaha
              i ignored em on purpose, he a hoe begging for attention. lol.

i bet this post even made him 10x more mad lol. dont believe look at his last 10 post lol all replying to me to which i gave his hoe ass no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post

Oooo kill em

Comment

Ill FOKKING AVE YA!!

Comment

Hearing Ray or Rockin' say they know more about boxing than anyone else and if someone didn't box as much as them their opinion is worthless, is the most annoying posts I read on this site (and that's saying something with all the fanboys and trolls running around). Ray and Rockin' post good stuff but then it seems like if they have a different opinion with someone's post they immediately act like that person don't know **** because they aren't boxing/training for a living.

If you read through some threads in the history or training section though you can tell Ray knows his stuff, I think the guy reads a few troll posts in the NSB section and decides to take it out on everyone, acting like all us of are clueless to the sport we have invested tons of time in following.

Rockin's problem is clearly that he lets people get under his skin way too easily. If he could ignore people picking on him, he posts interesting stuff too.

Comment

Good job banning him.

That guy is/was the worst troll on the internet. I've never seen someone THAT bad. If he wasn't attacking the blacks, he'd save his spare moments attacking other people here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X