No announcement yet.

Emergency help from the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
    don't believe this guy.. this guy claims to be "steak expert" yet never eaten a top sirloin in his life.. look at his post again.. i kill and fillet fish myself.. gtfo here

i've had plenty of sirloin, it's just not the best cut of beef on a cow. i had never even heard of top sirloin. looking at it, there are many better cuts of beef, especially if you're searing them, the way i do.

you can marinade basically anything. there aren't a ton of cuts that will melt in your mouth and not be tough if you sear them.

the juiciest cut of beef, and the beef with the heaviest marbling, is the ribeye. marbling, or fat inside of the muscle, is what makes a steak a steak.

you sound like a ho to me.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i've had plenty of sirloin, it's just not the best cut of beef on a cow. i had never even heard of top sirloin. looking at it, there are many better cuts of beef, especially if you're searing them, the way i do.

you can marinade basically anything. there aren't a ton of cuts that will melt in your mouth and not be tough if you sear them.

the juiciest cut of beef, and the beef with the heaviest marbling, is the ribeye. marbling, or fat inside of the muscle, is what makes a steak a steak.

you sound like a ho to me.

hehe i'm just trolling you. you should try churrascaria restaurant so you'd taste all parts of beef..

top sirloin is actually the most flavorful in churrascaria restaurant..

Comment

Working...
      X