No announcement yet.

What kind of jeans u wear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of jeans u wear?

Anyone still wear baggy jeans? Nothing wrong with that. I personally wear slim jeans preferably Levi's 511 I'm a small guy so baggy stuff won't look right.

I still wear baggy jeans. Not super baggy but loose.

I'll kill myself before wearing super tight faggoty jeans

Comment

not baggy not tight (tight Jeans are for females only) right in between must have room in the front for an emergency boner

Comment

Relaxed fitting jeans, straight leg style. I used to be very much into boot-cut style jeans but don't wear them much anymore.

I used to wear baggy jeans back in the 90s, even fell into the Jnco jeans phase, lol. Never sagged though.

I find it funny how today's "thugged-out hard" youth make a sad attempt at sagging those skinny ass jeans while wearing those Saved By the Bell Zack Morris sneakers that have made a comeback.

This may be another thread but how pairs of shoes do you guys own these days? It's like men are becoming women with their kicks. Today I see dudes with multiple similar pairs of shoes in different colors and laces. I would say it's because the modern "cool" shoe is cheaper these days and you won't get made fun of for wearing cheap footwear.

Back then you probably only had 2 pairs of shoes. Some Timberland or Polo boots and a pair of expensive ass Nike Air Max or Jordans. That was some overpriced footwear. We couldn't afford another pair. So we were pretty much scammed to be "cool". lulz

Comment

If I try to look good, I wear snug jeans, I think Levi's 519

If I'm having a lazy bum day I wear pretty loose ones

Comment

Loose fit - I can't stand tight jeans. Not baggy though.

Something like this:

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              not baggy not tight (tight Jeans are for females only) right in between must have room in the front for an emergency boner
              Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Loose fit - I can't stand tight jeans. Not baggy though.

Something like this:

this............

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If I try to look good, I wear snug jeans, I think Levi's 519

If I'm having a lazy bum day I wear pretty loose ones
                I've been a bit into the snug fit for a good while now. I've kinda let myself go shape-wise so I feel a bit insecure when wearing snug shirts and now I'm starting to unbutton my jeans when I sit. It's a gross feeling. If I'm gonna have to start buying a larger size I'm gonna feel like ****, and I don't wanna even wanna think of wearing those stretchy jeans/pajama jeans. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  Anyone still wear baggy jeans? Nothing wrong with that. I personally wear slim jeans preferably Levi's 511 I'm a small guy so baggy stuff won't look right.
                  I've never quite understood why small guys wear skinny jeans. All it does is show the world your stumpyness - Is that even a word? lol. Small in any case... I don't think it looks right. Then again, I'm boring and wear casual stuff.

If you're tall and skinny I can see the tight stuff work - otherwise, meh

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                    Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    I've never quite understood why small guys wear skinny jeans. All it does is show the world your stumpyness - Is that even a word? lol. Small in any case... I don't think it looks right. Then again, I'm boring and wear casual stuff.

If you're tall and skinny I can see the tight stuff work - otherwise, meh
                    It's a matter of perspective. I think the small guys, especially if thin, wear skinny jeans to make them appear lanky; not necessarily look taller, but to demonstrate a lanky frame. Obviously people of any shapes and sizes wear them because it's a fad. I've seen fat guys in skinny jeans

James was saying he's small so baggy won't look right. If you were around back in the 90s, lots of small/short guys wore baggy. Hell, everyone wore baggy in that scene. Yeah back when you look at it, it did make you look like a dwarf with short stubby legs.

Comment

Working...
                    X