No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin Ripped, Putting in Work For Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i think the excitement about rosado and this fight stems from his style. he's an aggressor. rosado and golovkin will provide fireworks until golovkin starts to land. i'm expecting a clinical knockout in the early-mid rounds. golovkin will take a shot or two himself. he's available to be hit, and rosado will throw.
    Rosado is actually a big step down from Proksa, I don't expect this fight to go past five rounds. If it does, it will show that Golovkin is clearly not as good as advertized. I do think that Rosado is a decent 154 contender but at 160 he's way in over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you're giving rosado way too much credit. he's not a skilled fighter at the world class.
      So where is he then? C-level, D-level? I think he's a top 10 LMW and would've beat K9 had he decided to stay there. At worst, he's a C+ and at best a B-. Is Golovkin still a world-class fighter if he loses or struggles with Rosado?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Okay, that's it. I have to ask this question, it's been bothering me for a while now.

What is the joke behind the Gabriel Rosado hype?

Every post I see of him reminds me of the sarcastic Charlie Zelenoff jokes that make him out to be a great fighter.

So what is the deal? Unless Golovkin is seriously overrated, he should be able to dispose of this journeyman Rosado easily. I don't know why this fight has so much hype behind it. If Golovkin is as good as he's being made out to be, this should be a TKO under 5 rounds for him.
        Kev Rosado may have some losses but he started boxing late and is always showing improvements everytime, keep in mind he has been in tough early against a good level of comp.

Comment

He reminds me more of Kostya every time I see him.

Comment

Originally posted by leeayon View Post
            that is one wierd looking fella ...
            I also think he looks odd for some reason. Not sure what it is but he looks like an elf or something....something with the face. It sucks too because he kind of looks a little like me in a way when I grow my hair out so maybe that could be what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Is Golovkin still a world-class fighter if he loses or struggles with Rosado?
              To me Rosado is an ok fringe contender but that's at junior middleweight. He really has no business fighting at middleweight.

It won't be a good look for Golovkin if he struggles with him. Let alone if he loses.

Comment

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...o30zo1_400.jpg

He looks like this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  To me Rosado is an ok fringe contender but that's at junior middleweight. He really has no business fighting at middleweight.

It won't be a good look for Golovkin if he struggles with him. Let alone if he loses.
                  The fight is at 158. Rosado is a big LMW and Golovkin is a small MW. I doubt that the weight will play a significant role.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    LOL...the dude from MAD Magazine, I used to read that as a kid. He does too, funny as hell

Comment

didnt realize this fight was at a catchweight until now. Hopefully this helps rosado out some what.

Comment

Working...
                      X