Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the beef with Amir Khan and Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's weak to hate on a younger fighter who isn't even in your weight class.

I understand Froch's frustration but as he said himself it's not Khan's fault and you don't kick someone when they're already down after suffering a devastating loss - Froch has done that twice now.

Comment

Why does Amirtry this bad boy image,i like the guy when he is himself a nice soft spoken kid be who you are.

Comment

I see a video years ago in which Pro Fighters was commenting on Khan...Froch did not have kind words about Khan, questioned his toughness and his chin or something like that, not sure if that video is still up on youtube, I tried to find it but couldn't but it was a video in which Mayweather, Froch and others was commenting on Khan and his Potential I guess

Maybe that is what sparked it...I DON'T KNOW!

But I also think Froch may have felt the same way as other fans felt..."WHY IS THIS GUY GETTING SO MUCH HYPE AND HE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING IN BOXING"
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-16-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Froch did start it but Khan has also had something bad to say about every Froch fight since. Khan also started talking **** about Calzaghe after he mentioned Khan's chin.
          Khan talked **** about Calzaghe? Really?

Whenever i've seen Khan talk about Calzaghe he comes across as a HUGE fan of Calzaghe.

Also Khan has said something bad about every Froch fight since?

Now your just coming out with blatant lies.

Stop lying to justify Froch comments and make Khan out to be the bad guy in this. Whilst Khan ain't no angel, in this beef Froch is the one in the wrong, quite clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Khan talked **** about Calzaghe? Really?

Whenever i've seen Khan talk about Calzaghe he comes across as a HUGE fan of Calzaghe.

Also Khan has said something bad about every Froch fight since?

Now your just coming out with blatant lies.

Stop lying to justify Froch comments and make Khan out to be the bad guy in this. Whilst Khan ain't no angel, in this beef Froch is the one in the wrong, quite clearly.
            That he does. There's pics of them hanging around the Wildcard.

When Calzaghe mentioned Khans chin, he came across as supportive, looking out for a younger fighter. When Froch opened his mouth he just sounded like a tool

I remember Khan saying he'd give Calzaghe the edge over Froch in a matchup in a recent interview on Ringside. I suspect that hasn't helped things

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Why does Amirtry this bad boy image,i like the guy when he is himself a nice soft spoken kid be who you are.
              Damn bro, who is that in your avatar?

Loving that booty.

Comment

For what it's worth, I think both guys are a credit to the sport.

They just let themselves down when they open their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
                  For what it's worth, I think both guys are a credit to the sport.

They just let themselves down when they open their mouths.
                  Agree.

Talking of credits to the sport, the guy in your avatar ain't half bad!

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Froch and Khan have been rivals for Britain's number 1 spot for so long, it had been Haye who had really stopped all that though. Since Haye retired, you noticed how both of them were spouting they were Britain's no.1. I'm not sure how it originated though

You say Haye and Hatton both support Khan - Froch and Haye are very very good friends, I don't think Haye would pick sides to spite Froch ever
                    Haye is also friends with Calzaghe, Brook and Groves. Looks like he's friends with every british fighter except Chisora, Harrison and Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Haye is also friends with Calzaghe, Brook and Groves. Looks like he's friends with every british fighter except Chisora, Harrison and Fury.

We talked about this yesterday.

Go on, take a wild guess why that maybe?

Ask if you need any help.

Comment

Working...
                      X