No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kessler, Green Face To Face and Workout Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    lol who gives a ****. Compared to the Blonde on the left or the Brunette on the right she's a complete ugmo.
    those 2 get their looks from their fathers...both are plastic surgeons LOL...j/k...real trumps fake all day...natural beauty is in....artificial beauty is out!!

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
      I don't care if she's an alien I need a name and more pics.
      Names, Pics and Info here:

http://ekstrabladet.dk/nationen/article1760309.ece

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        Oh wow..look at the price tag for the PPV.
        499 Danish kroner= $85 USD. I dunno why people are still complaining when Floyd/Manny fights and the HD PPV is around $69. Here the Danes paying a lot more for a garbage fight.

The price was the same for Nielsen-Holyfield.

Comment

How good is Kessler's eye? I don't think Green can get off with enough shots to really get momentum in this fight..he's on the decline and he's always had a mental focus issue. ........but early on when his jab is fast, he might be able to land right hands because I'm still weary on Mikkel's eye. It won't matter though, Green will find a way to blow the fight even if he somehow hurts or cuts Kessler so I'm definitely going with Mikkel to win the fight.

I guess for the Kessler fans they'd just look and hope he gets through this fight and doesn't show any obvious physical decline, especially with his vision and if he can really see right hands.
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 05-17-2012, 02:23 AM.

Comment

T-Town in the house!!

This is Green's last big shot. I hope he trained hard and lets it all hang out this weekend.

War Green!!

Comment

another WBC involved corrupted fight

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Every girl except the one I want is on that page. And I don't understand Danish, but thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  How good is Kessler's eye? I don't think Green can get off with enough shots to really get momentum in this fight..he's on the decline and he's always had a mental focus issue. ........but early on when his jab is fast, he might be able to land right hands because I'm still weary on Mikkel's eye. It won't matter though, Green will find a way to blow the fight even if he somehow hurts or cuts Kessler so I'm definitely going with Mikkel to win the fight.

I guess for the Kessler fans they'd just look and hope he gets through this fight and doesn't show any obvious physical decline, especially with his vision and if he can really see right hands.
                  As far as I know the eye isn't fully healed, but it shouldn't be a problem any longer. The latest issue, with the broken finger, I believe it's ok even though the healing process took more than twice the amount of time expected.

Comment

Every girl except the one I want is on that page. And I don't understand Danish, but thanks.
                    Google translate is your friend.

Comment

Dude

you are set for life .

If that is your 'standard'

any major university around the world have at least 30% that's equally good or better then the one you singled out..

That's some pretty low standards

but like you said beauty is in the eye of the beholder

luckily for you, your eye loves the laws of average

Comment

Working...
                      X