Miguel Cotto
    35.79%
    Paul Williams
    15.79%
    Andre Berto
    0.00%
    Catchweight Queen Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    17.89%

The best Welterweight in the World is Shane Mosley.

The most talented Welterweight in the world is Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd. Come on people. Then Shane Mosley of course.

Comment

SHANEEEEEEEE MOSLEY is best WW,hands down.

Comment

Gotta go with Mosley who isn't afraid to fight elite wws and not call on lw or jww guys every time he wants to fight. I won't mention any names to keep the identity of the fighter anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            Floyd. Come on people. Then Shane Mosley of course.
            Seriously ; Floyd is the most talented Welterweight, he's not the best.

He hasn't even fought a Welterweight, for fuck's sake.

That's not hate, it's a fact.

And when you take that into consideration ; he doesn't belong in the discussion at all until he does.

That said I think he beats them all quite handily but in order to do that he actually has to fight them first.

Comment

for me its TBD until someone clears things up between Mosley, Cotto & PBF ...

plus I wont put williams there anymore, IMHO he is no longer a WW, when was the last he fought at 147 again?

Comment

how many threads do we have to go on about Mayweather being the best Welterweight? You can't base a thread on fantasy fights that never happened. You have to use what has already happened.

Cotto beat mosley and lost to MArgarito

Mosley lost a close decision to Cotto but beat the crap out of then number 1 Welterweight Margarito.

Mayweather best welterweight win was against Judah or Baldomir

I think the answer is pretty simple. Mosley is the best 147 until Mayweather fights him

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                  how many threads do we have to go on about Mayweather being the best Welterweight? You can't base a thread on fantasy fights that never happened. You have to use what has already happened.

Cotto beat mosley and lost to MArgarito

Mosley lost a close decision to Cotto but beat the crap out of then number 1 Welterweight Margarito.

Mayweather best welterweight win was against Judah or Baldomir

I think the answer is pretty simple. Mosley is the best 147 until Mayweather fights him
                  Or if he loses to Berto.

Wouldn't that be some ****?

Comment

floyd gave up his crown when he "retired". and he hasnt taken it back imo, he took back the p4p crown but not the welterweight one. i dont think mosley should be considered WW champ eighter tbh, consider the lineal title still vacant.

Comment

Working...
                    X