Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wasnt froch supposed to obliterate dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasnt froch supposed to obliterate dirrell?

Like he was saying? overand over and over? That was the outcome i kinda expected...Dirrell pretty untested gonna be thrown in with the very tough very determined froch...I expected both US fighters to go down HARD..So my questions, to brits in particular..
    when fighters dont meet these expectations howcome you cant criticize them like US fighters are criticized... like Mayweather, he was supposed to beat the living **** out of JMM..he kinda didnt...we criticized him for that...or Jones in his first fight with tarver...or dawson against johnson..we realize when our fighters didnt do what they were supposed to or when they didnt deserve a victory...why do Brits pride not let them see things this way?? a Froch last nite, or Calzaghe against Hop.. Or Hatton against Callazo??

Wasn't Dirrell supposed to fight?

Comment

see what i mean?

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
        see what i mean?
        Yes, those biased Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post

Comment

he did didnt ? lmao

Comment

mangler called it a month before the fight, Dirrell was going to run and stink the place out.

Simple fact is froch has no long range skills and Dirrell has no inside skills and neither was prepared to stand and trade knowing the others weakness.

the styles of the fighters didn't gell and it lead to a boring fight.

Comment

War Froch: More like Whore Crotch

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                  I think Dirrell was supposed to box, not fight. Fighting is what Froch was doing with the bodyslams and rabbit punches.

Comment

Working...
                  X