Lady shoots Armed Home invaders up while talking to 911 on phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    How u know they black? Racist.

They might just look black in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Interesting.

I live in California and I want to buy a pistol for home defense.

But it looks like you need permits and stuff to buy a handgun in California. I'm too lazy foe all dat
      Permits? I live in Cali and own firearms. They do a 10 day hold on every weapon and you go through an Fbi background check but that's it. There are capacity limits on magazines and this state has bans on specific firearms but I have never been given a permit outside of a conceal carry.

Comment

Interesting.

I live in California and I want to buy a pistol for home defense.

But it looks like you need permits and stuff to buy a handgun in California. I'm too lazy foe all dat
        You don't need a permit to purchase a handgun in Cali, but you do need to register it.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Oh wait she killed one? Damn lady. Respek
          The one who wore the wig.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            You don't need a permit to purchase a handgun in Cali, but you do need to register it.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs
            Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Permits? I live in Cali and own firearms. They do a 10 day hold on every weapon and you go through an Fbi background check but that's it. There are capacity limits on magazines and this state has bans on specific firearms but I have never been given a permit outside of a conceal carry.
            it says you need a Handgun Safety Certificate and complete a safety demonstration. I think this was added in 2015.
            Purchasers of handguns must provide proof of California residency, such as a utility bill, residential lease, property deed, or government-issued identification (other than a drivers license or other DMV-issued identification), and either (1) possess a Handgun Safety Certificate (HSC) plus successfully complete a safety demonstration with their recently purchased handgun or (2) qualify for an HSC exemption.

Comment

I noticed that they weren't even covering their faces and were turning on the lights in the house without a care. They were probably planning to kill the people in the house but the girl got the jump on them.

Comment

it says you need a Handgun Safety Certificate and complete a safety demonstration. I think this was added in 2015.
                I was former military and currently work in law enforcement so I guess I must've had the exemption.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Black people don't break and enter. Das raciss

^^^boxingscene nowadays^^^
                  hahahahahaha

Comment

Asians dont **** around. Seens many vids of corner stores clerks fighting back on people trying to rob them.

They look all nice but if u try to rob them they will shot u. This girl looks 5 foot 100 pounds shooting at 3 thugs like its nothing. It made my day. They probably thought it would be easy.

Hope she gets a medal for getting rid of one of these lowlife

Comment

too bad she only killed one of them dindu's and not all 3 of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X