Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so all you #48 fans are just coming back outta the woodwork huh?? i see ggg has given

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    They threw Pacquiao right in the bushes soon as he lost. His threads barely make a blip these days. By the time the Mayweather decision was announced they had all become GGG stans. Fake ass fans smh.
    I'm an admitted Pac Stan. Never threw him in the bushes. He's still my favorite fighter of all-time. I'll never forget the ride that he took me on as a fan. **** was fun. A whole hell of a lot of fun. I got Pac/Bradley 3 and will be getting Pac/Vargas (even though I am disappointed with the Vargas selection to say the least). I also never jumped to 3G bandwagon. I'm not a 3G hater either, and yeah I do enjoy watching him fight, but I also wouldn't lose any sleep if he lost. I just like watching him perform as a fight fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

And believe it or not -- I'm an SOG fan, too. Who will be rooting for SOG over Kovalev, and would root for SOG over GGG if that ever happens to come to fruition.

So I'm just saying, not all of us Pac Stans just immediately jumped ship and became die hard Golovkin fans.

And I also could be mistaken, but die hard Pac fans on this board like Pac-Boy & Spoon -- I don't really recall them ever going around sticking their chests out talking about GGG. And if they have expressed their GGG fandom at one point or another they haven't nearly been as outspoken about it as they were/are about their love for Manny.

Comment

Going by what logic exactly, my bitter alias/alt? Tell me about it, I do wanna hear more.
      you said pac fans used to be all up on these boards but now they all jump ship onto the ggg bandwagon. so if going by that, why arent we seeing 20+ threads about how ggg is god?? the only pac fan that fully converted to a ggg fan is that dude golovkin. pac-boy is still on here on his pac shit. spoon is still wilding out for pac, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's hard to tell sometimes. Some of them show up for a week and you never see them again. Some post the same ****ing threads every day over and over for years.

I can't even tell if this one actually believes the things they say or it's a Mayweather hater being a douche.
        You've been here long enough to know the real Floyd fans and the BS fake ones.

Put it like this, rarely, if ever, do the real Floyd fans post "ghetto"or "urban", especially given how NSB would stereptype Floyd fans going way back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You've been here long enough to know the real Floyd fans and the BS fake ones.

Put it like this, rarely, if ever, do the real Floyd fans post "ghetto"or "urban", especially given how NSB would stereptype Floyd fans going way back.
          But sometimes there are alts that are blatantly racist anti-Mayweather jerks (medinabcheatin or whatever it is), and then there are the ones that try really hard to appear impartial but are ultimately just using another account to post a ****load of threads about how great Mayweather is while hating on anyone who isn't black. They don't want to do that on their "legit" account so they make another one.

Same way the Pac fans use to do that or how the Klitschko/GGG fans create 10 alts for polls and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
            we know what time it is, brawlers falling, HBO falling, PBC and showtime taking over and they cant handle it.
            Not even Espinoza himself believes that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              But sometimes there are alts that are blatantly racist anti-Mayweather jerks (medinabcheatin or whatever it is), and then there are the ones that try really hard to appear impartial but are ultimately just using another account to post a ****load of threads about how great Mayweather is while hating on anyone who isn't black. They don't want to do that on their "legit" account so they make another one.

Same way the Pac fans use to do that or how the Klitschko/GGG fans create 10 alts for polls and ****.
              yeah, thats true. Can't deny that.

I swear sometimes this board only has like 500 unique members out of 20,000 names. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Yes, he was past prime. I gave his record in the previous 20 fights just to give proper context.

Respectfully, he beat the Manny that did all those things. Those things didn't go away. He had been KTFO twice early and came back. DO those KO's diminish Morales or JMM's wins for you? Of course not.

So does context only apply at that point in his career or all other points? Doe it matter floyd was 38?

Also, if we are being honest, the Manny you reference turned Floyd down, same with ODH, Cotto, and Shane. Does Floyd get like extra credit for that from you? Of course not.

I mean do you find it strange that literally everyone Floyd defeated was always better before and after Floyd fought them?
                Why are we giving Floyd credit for fighters ducking him? You think other fighters were never ducked? Actually considering some of the statements you guys make about GGG's resume, I'd say it was pretty biased to give Floyd credit for fighters ducking him.

Context always matters. JMM beat a version closer to his prime than Mayweather. Morales beat the best version. In order of the credit i give for wins over Manny it goes:

1.Morales
                2.Jmm
                3.Floyd
                4.Singsurat
                5.Torrecampo
                6.Bradley (I thought he lost)

Yes Mayweather beat plenty of fighters at their proper peak. Though not many, if any, ATG's. Compared to other P4P top 10 fighters from history? Well. Lets just say it isnt close.

Why is this subject causing so many issues?

Comment

They threw Pacquiao right in the bushes soon as he lost. His threads barely make a blip these days. By the time the Mayweather decision was announced they had all become GGG stans. Fake ass fans smh.
                  That isn't necessarily true. It makes no sense to spam the boards about a fighter that isn't really relevant right now. I guess yall Floyd fans are fake af too cause I don't see yall creating topics about him. Larry is the only one and we know why.

It's like saying all the Mike Tyson fans are fake cause we don't talk or make threads about him. No, it just doesn't make sense to spam a board about a fighter that is irrelevant at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    you said pac fans used to be all up on these boards but now they all jump ship onto the ggg bandwagon. so if going by that, why arent we seeing 20+ threads about how ggg is god?? the only pac fan that fully converted to a ggg fan is that dude golovkin. pac-boy is still on here on his pac shit. spoon is still wilding out for pac, etc.
                    Who are you again? What are some of your other names on here? Let's get that out the way first.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      That isn't necessarily true. It makes no sense to spam the boards about a fighter that isn't really relevant right now. I guess yall Floyd fans are fake af too cause I don't see yall creating topics about him. Larry is the only one and we know why.

It's like saying all the Mike Tyson fans are fake cause we don't talk or make threads about him. No, it just doesn't make sense to spam a board about a fighter that is irrelevant at this point.
                      Yeah exactly. There would be a whole hell of a lot more Pacquiao related threads if he was taking on Crawford. And all the usual Manny fans (like myself) would be out in full force.

But dude is fighting Vargas for f**k's sake.

And

Comment

Working...
                      X